Sign in to follow this  
timmmytimtimtim

Brighton obviously not bitter about Pritchard...

A peice from the local Brighton rag, about Sinclair but have manged to shoe horn Pritchard in there... my favourite parts are......

Now consider the case of Alex Pritchard and his aborted move to Albion, hijacked at the eleventh hour by Norwich.It was a tawdry deal....

.....Pritchard''s behaviour was grubby too. He would have us believe making

his bird of choice a Canary rather than a Seagull was "purely a football

decision".

www.theargus.co.uk/sport/14669626.Talking_Point__Pritchard_rich_in_promise_but_could_end_up_like_Sinclair/?ref=mr&lp=2

That article makes zero sense. The Sinclair comparison is just baffling- he moved to Man City, a club with bottomless reserves of cash and a team full of internationals so he was always unlikely to get into the first team. Pritchard has moved to Norwich, who don''t as a rule go around splashing £8m on players to sit on the bench.

I''ve seen this mentioned by a few at Brighton that they think he''d play more there. That could be true but do they honestly think our squad is so strong that he''s going to be bench warming? Seems unlikely.

Lol I heard somethings else today with them saying that the train strike will cost them £300k or something

They ain''t right down there at all!

There''s a pecking order in football and in this case we are higher up than Brighton and it''s easy to see why. Canaries are more intelligent, attractive and more desirable than seagulls and Pritchard could obviously see that.   Just as well Crystal Palace didn''t swoop for him.......

Not like you to go poking your beak in LDC, but i can see that we''ve ruffled a few feathers, silly of Bton to count their chicks before their eggs have hatched. whoever is in charge of finding young talon down there was asleep on the nest.

Im with you Corky, don''t know who hatched this theory of theirs, sometimes clubs just have to spread their wings and swoop when the time is right, think the south coast has gone a bit cuckoo the last week or so, suppose they will be owling for weeks to come, me and my chick will be preying for them.

Dead right Lesso, if Prichard was winging his way to the Seagulls,how did we get our claws into him ? it must be hard for them to swallow so we mustn''t crow about it.

A parrot ly, Robin Sainty reported that Pricthard fills the gap between our fledglings and our senior flock.

I don''t see how they can accuse Prichard of feathering his nest when all they were offering was chicken feed.

We swooped while they were swanning around and now the yokes on them.

They were hoping to get him on the Cheep, or maybe on higher perches but Spurs wouldn''t swallow it.

''''''They were hoping to get him on the Cheep, or maybe on higher perches but Spurs wouldn''t swallow it.'''' Ricardo

And whats is Spurs Crest? of course they wouldnt go for

it...they''re chicken.

As i said in a previous thread this good swift business. But enough of this Cock and Bullfinch, I would want to be ostrichized from this board.

He has now well and truly flown that nest, he will have the crowds flocking to see him in the yellow of the canaries, and by the time pigeon post arrives in Brighton Hughton could give a pluck !

They have complained that its not fair, we have an advantage thanks to the sparrow chute payments...... anyway the money they saved by missing out on Pritchard they could invest in the stork market or Steven Seagull''s new movie.

''''They have complained that its not fair, we have an advantage thanks to the sparrow chute payments...... anyway the money they saved by missing out on Pritchard they could invest in the stork market or Steven Seagull''s new movie. '''' Lesso

Ok you win ....Sparrowchute payments....Brilliant.