Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Where are ya?

This was a little mischief-making on my part and a little churlish and I apologise for any offence caused.

However, it does reinforce my point that since Saturday''s excellent result many of the posters who enjoy moaning at the club have been completely absent from the place.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Odds on that the majority of posters that have been moaning and tearing strips out of the club all summer long will be nowhere to be seen on the forum tonight. Hallelujah[/quote]

Big Vince is here..........

Great result, but the big picture remains the same. If City are re-promoted, Delia and Wynnie do not have the money to build an EPL club.

That is the problem which has to be solved.

Don''t worry at the moment Big Vince

One Swallow does not make a Summer

[quote user="daly"]Don''t worry at the moment Big Vince

One Swallow does not make a Summer[/quote]Yeah don''t worry! The excellent performance and comprehensive victory was just a temporary blip. It won''t be long until we drop our first points of the season and you can continue spraying your effluent everywhere. Absolutely massive binner.

[quote user="hogesar"]CLASSIC DALY!!

"Dont worry"

Obvious binner troll scum is obvious.[/quote]
Sorry, saw Daly spitting his venom all over the forum again so thought it apt to bump this up.

I have been behind the city through all divisions from third (relegation from the league position) to Premier League and will continue to serve a life sentence.

By far the most impressive aspect of the win at Blackburn was the speed of the attack, so different from the snail pace build ups of last season and long may it continue.

[quote user="hardley1"]I have been behind the city through all divisions from third (relegation from the league position) to Premier League and will continue to serve a life sentence.

By far the most impressive aspect of the win at Blackburn was the speed of the attack, so different from the snail pace build ups of last season and long may it continue.[/quote]

Well that must be down to the boy Irvine then. He''s the main change on the coaching front.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="hardley1"]I have been behind the city through all divisions from third (relegation from the league position) to Premier League and will continue to serve a life sentence.

By far the most impressive aspect of the win at Blackburn was the speed of the attack, so different from the snail pace build ups of last season and long may it continue.[/quote]

Well that must be down to the boy Irvine then. He''s the main change on the coaching front.[/quote]Another successful Delia appointment then Vinnie. [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="hardley1"]I have been behind the city through all divisions from third (relegation from the league position) to Premier League and will continue to serve a life sentence.

Well that must be down to the boy Irvine then. He''s the main change on the coaching front.[/quote]Another successful Delia appointment then Vinnie. [Y][/quote]

If the appointment is successful it cannot be Delia (Lambert)

If it is unsuccessful it has to be Delia (Blarneymeister, Walker2, Grant, Roeder, Gunn, Adams)

Baby Alex and Baby Hog

Been supporting NCFC over 70 years plus, long before your parents took one look at you both and debated if they had made a mistake on their night of passion. Only bothered to go to Ipswich twice.

Once to a funeral of an ex wife and second time to a free session at Mecca Bingo

Up the City

Bristol

Thanks for the knob remark everything still works down below thanks for asking