Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Where are ya?

Odds on that the majority of posters that have been moaning and tearing strips out of the club all summer long will be nowhere to be seen on the forum tonight. Hallelujah

I wonder how many down tools when we are outside of the top tier? I''m sure we''re missing one or two posters?

Possibly a tad premature given that some of them will be on their way back from Blackburn.But let''s see who crawls out from under their rock over the weekend. Perhaps we should lay bets on the most likely whinge, like Frank''s Blackburn excuse. I''ll go for "Ipswich have always been a threat" or "We''ll lose the derby now" from one or two of the closet binners.

Good start to the season. You can only beat what''s in front of you.

Concerns? Well, we''ll definitely have harder opponents to beat. The first 45 Blackburn barely touched the ball. But we played really well around them and were defensively very strong....

....until Olsson went off and Whittaker came on. Then got beaten by his man within 10 minutes and we conceded. I''m still concerned we lack cover for Klose as well, and just looking at the other results today it''s obvious that we''re going to need free-scoring strikers to take advantage of the opportunities that arise.

Still think we need a CB, LB and a striker, but very happy with the result.

Fantastic result, great performances and finishing.

Good professional performance.

Take the positives to sheff wed and looking forward yo new additions.

Let''s make sure we do keep this going into our next few games. We have to perform early to get us up to speed for a long season where the expectation is so high.

fantastic performance from team and AN ( who i do not rate )

thats the sort of performance the club needed

so well done Alex & team look forward to many more win this season

I am with the OP, where are the usual suspects who enjoy bashing the club they purport to support?. I am all for discussion and debate but there is a certain set of posters who seem unable to make an appearance when things go well. If you have an issue with what the OP posted you need to ask yourself why if you really do support Norwich City.....

Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB wrote the following post at 06/08/2016 8:54 PM:

"I am with the OP......If you have an issue with what the OP posted you need to ask yourself why if you really do support Norwich City..... "

What an arrogant post.

Been saying all summer Murphy''s will be key to us this year, young and ready!

Great start to a tough game, well done the boys and AN.....

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Odds on that the majority of posters that have been moaning and tearing strips out of the club all summer long will be nowhere to be seen on the forum tonight. Hallelujah[/quote]
Quickly emerging as the new annoying threader. Stop causing strife after a good win.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]IT WAS ONLY BLACKBURN FFS[/quote]

indeed....whether we like it or not we do need to add this in as a caveat and wait and see how good a result this really is.

If it transpires that Blackburn are a representation of the kind of sides that are in this league from positions 9 down to 19th....then yes, yesterday bodes extremely well.

however, I have a suspicion, which is backed up a glance at Blackburn''s forums that they could very well be this seasons Bolton.

Lambert clearly knew something when he walked away from it.

Put Sheff Weds away in similar fashion next Saturday and we''re really in business...

I don''t think anyone other than a few really persistent miseries or trolls has said they don''t think our current first 11 is not good enough for a serious crack at promotion and testerday showed that will be the case albeit I think Blackburn are one of the poorer teams we will face. I think that the only major moans there have been this summer are over the McCormack/striker cover situation and I think those concerns remain valid. It''s great that hopefully Naismith and Jerome will both be able to take big confidence out of yesterday but this is a 46 game season so we still need another option if Jerome gets injured or loses form. If Olsson or Brady go we also need another left back.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I think that the only major moans there have been this summer are over the McCormack/striker cover situation and I think those concerns remain valid. It''s great that hopefully Naismith and Jerome will both be able to take big confidence out of yesterday but this is a 46 game season so we still need another option if Jerome gets injured or loses form. [/quote]

Thats the point, people are concerned about the lack of effective strikers.

Highland posted after being at the game and was more than fair in his appraisal so guess we can tick him off the list of kn*bs that only post on here in defeat! [:)]
There are a few key figures who''ve been VERY vocal leading up to the game. I''m really interested in what Big Vince made of it, or will he just post something else about Delia when we next lose? [:D]

No point going overboard after 1 game 20 games or 30 games , this season will be deemed a success if at the end of it we are back in the Premier League , if we are still in the champs it will have been an absolute fucking disaster .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]No point going overboard after 1 game 20 games or 30 games , this season will be deemed a success if at the end of it we are back in the Premier League , if we are still in the champs it will have been an absolute fucking disaster .[/quote]
Who said go overboard? How about give some praise when it''s due you useless scummer? I''ll presume you''re a bit butt-hurt because despite winning 4-2, Norwich are still above you.

Persistent misery-peddlers in mock outrage shock.

Club''s not in crisis this week so they now start complaining about other posters for pointing out their whinging tendencies and double standards.

Apples

Katie Borkins wrote the following post at 07/08/2016 8:25 AM:

IT WAS ONLY BLACKBURN FFS

Thought you''d catch a few more with that one. The level of idiocy round here is definitely declining. Most concerning.

TROLLS IN CRISIS!!