Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

What impresses me about the Blackburn game

Yes I know Blackburn most likely be near the bottom end of the table but this was GAME 1....The game the players should be most up for it out of all games this year. Playing at home in-front of your crowd, everyone has a chance to be promoted everyone starts with inspirations and we completely dominated the game.

Sorry I don''t write on here much being here in Florida. Lets not get complacent. Each game should be treated as a finals.

OTBC!!!!

The thing that impressed me most is that it was quite obvious that we have brought in players and systems with a clear purpose, built around speed of foot and thought.

Our players look comfortable receiving the ball in tight spaces and playing within themselves and letting the opposition try to stop them. We saw a glimpse of it against Kazan with Naismith''s goal and that trend continued throughout at Ewood Park.

If we can maintain such a standard (which naturally is the real challenge here) then most games should yield positive results.

great goal from murphybutreality checkjust sold their two best players, were also cr@p last yearthey made us look good, dont get carried awayseasons arent defined after the first game