Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Villa

Saw only bits of the game. McCormack did not seem to do much and poor old Hooper when he came on was non-existent for the rest of the game.

They should never have had that pie-eating contest prior to the match...must have blunted them both.

Apples

McCormack was anything but impressive, as was Gestede playing in front of him. Wednesday were well organised but lacked penetration until Forestieri latched on to a Villa mistake to convert late in the game. He''s the one to watch against Pinto next week.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]I saw enough today to believe Wednesday and Villa will be up there.

I can see this league being as tight as ever, especially the top 8-10. I can''t see anyone running away with it. We''ve had a good start, if you can class one game as a start, but I really do think Blackburn will be fighting relegation this year. So let''s not get carried away.

Our record at places like Villa and Newcastle is terrible, we''ll need to sort that out this year.[/quote]
What an absolute joke you are, Lincoln, if you claim to be a Norwich supporter. Do you even stop to think through what you want to express before your fingers start typing?
First of all, you say you''ve seen enough today in one game to believe that Wednesday and Villa will be "up there." I presume you mean challenging for promotion. That''s fine and dandy as an opinion standing alone. However, when you provide input on your own club you tarnish the performance by saying "if you can class one game as a start."
Your overall opinion may, or may not, turn out to be correct but why on earth do you feel the need to dip into the "negative bowl" when the season is one match old and "your team" came out with the best result of the weekend? Just why? Are you in therapy?
[/quote]

He''s not really a Norwich supporter - he''s one of those people that you come across in life that just bring you down. A bad apple. Imagine being married to him..

Mccormack was strange that even start this game since he not play since May any game and missed most of pre season.

He will become better soon after grow his match fitness.

Villa was better team especially second half pressed much.

Fletcher was injured seems Hooper will start with us.

Forestieri is one to watch next week.

We should be too much for them :)

[quote user="Boris"]Mccormack was strange that even start this game since he not play since May any game and missed most of pre season.

He will become better soon after grow his match fitness.

Villa was better team especially second half pressed much.

Fletcher was injured seems Hooper will start with us.

Forestieri is one to watch next week.

We should be too much for them :)[/quote]

Errr... In English?

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]No problem Boris ...... I understood it.[/quote]Me too, and I appreciate fans for whom English isn''t their native language looking to join in the the conversation, especially when most UK based people struggle to even speak English themselves, never mind a foreign language...

Don''t let the haters get to you Boris, you make a lot more sense than some who have English as their first language.

I like your style of writing, i have Hungarian Family and they dont waste words either.

I actually though McCormack made some good runs in and behind the Shef Weds defence, but no one in the Villa midfield saw (or was good enough) to pick him out. He will get better when he''s fully fit. Wes and Naismith would have enjoyed playing with him. However, that ship has sailed and I think in Pritchard, we have a player with more potential.

Remember the season Reading walked the league, with a record points tally and 99 goals?They lost their first game of the season 1-0 at home to Plymouth - one of the relegation favourites - and were dire.They then went unbeaten until February.I really wouldn''t get too excited, either by us or our rivals, just yet, people.

That own goal!

They are a total state, a 12m striker doesn''t sort the rest of their team.