Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Score Prediction - Wednesday

I''m confident of a win today. I sense a Wednesday red card in the second half that allows us to apply late pressure and score a late winner.

2-1 Norwich 

If city play like they did last week no problem, but can they do the same this week hope so just squeeze home by the odd goal

Yeah agree with Hucks, if we do win it''ll be a sneaky one. I''m going for 3-2 Norwich.

2-2

I have to admit, a promotion clash between us and Wednesday feels a hell of a lot more exciting than the prospect of relegation crunch matches against rich but crappy clubs like Watford and Palace.

The championship is great, particularly this year when it feels like there''s more big clubs in the top of this league than scrapping it around at the bottom of the Prem.

I''d not be displeased with a draw. I''d be very happy with a win.

But we really shouldn''t be surrendering many points at all at home this year.

In any case it''ll be an excellent barometer ahead of Ipswich, having played one poor team and one contender. I think this will be a victory in the style of Blackburn (H) last time we were at this level- a hard-fought game for about 75 minutes, then superior fitness and technical ability will put us 1 or 2 to the good by the end.