Sign in to follow this  
grinner

its his players

never has a manager of norwich city been more supported by the board with dosh that they havent got than this manager.he has bought this team, he has picked this team,he is the man who should fall by his sword and go.go now.you see my fellow city supporters come next season if we stay with this man the old season ticket sales will be down to about 15000 all those empty seats what a sight.then with no monies coming in it will be goodbye to green ,ashton we are are doomed ,doomed. oh by the way old man worthy was not to unhapy with us last night,4-2.mmmm.

Personally I doubt we''d even get 15,000. (We''re not as loyal as Ipswich fans, I guess).

Amarillo

Are you speaking in jest or do you really think that we would sink to 15,000 again.   Can''t see it would get that low in one season, even if we stick with Worthington and nothing improves.  Are you factoring in relegation to come up with your figures or just assuming that most of the 24,000 or so are fairweather fans.

It would be good news for Meeky though, he would be able to get his three season tickets and start educating his two kids in the wonderful world of supporting Norwich City. So every cloud does have its silver lining. 

[quote]Personally I doubt we''d even get 15,000. (We''re not as loyal as Ipswich fans, I guess).[/quote]

Blimey Amarillo - you take umbrage at me criticising the manager and players performance yet you have decided to insult a whole swathe of fans far more insultingly! 

Even if you didnt mean too you have just accused at least 8000 people of being nothing more than glory hunters (6000 current ticket holders plus 2000 waiting list) - I think the fans deserve more credit than that as they are still turning out in big numbers to watch below average football in a low quality league.      

And I am negative!

OTBC