Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Carling Official Shirts offer

Just bought 15 cans of Carling with an offer on it of £20 off official shirts. so I when on the site, on offer is all Premiership clubs but when I look at the Championship only teams available are Aston Villa and Newcastle. What happened to the other relegated team ? 

Apparently, all the other Championship clubs shirts were snapped up - they''re still trying to shift the Villa and Newcastle clobber

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Just bought 15 cans of Carling with an offer on it of £20 off official shirts. so I when on the site, on offer is all Premiership clubs but when I look at the Championship only teams available are Aston Villa and Newcastle. What happened to the other relegated team ? 
[/quote]

They''re good but they''re not quite Carling.

Having to purchase and drink 15 cans of Carling in order to get £20 off a football shirt sounds like torture! Why not save the hassle and just buy the football shirt?!

I purchased the Carling because it was on offer, but saw the offer of £20 off a shirt so thought I''d try it. PS It''s only social drinking, I''m not an alky!