Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 2

Brentford Ipswich draw for me.

Norwich to win and over 2.5 goals scored in the game

Hi Nutty.

Thank you for giving me a go at the Norwich bet again this season, the 17th of September is fine with me.

I plan contribute to the PUPs every week this season after taking a break from the forum last year; hopefully I can pick a few successful matches to help out the pickers.

A huge round of applause to you also, for your continued brilliant efforts in organising the PUPs thread. It really goes to a great cause and you deserve huge credit for all your hard work.

After failing to put a score on the board last week, I''ll go for a safer bet this week - Ayax v Roda home win, please. For the Norwich bet, Naismith to score two goals. Good luck pickers and especially to to Lindsey and Ali K. PS - I''m ok for the 10th September, Nutty. Thanks. [Y]

I''m venturing away for the first time this season and I''ll put up Pompey to beat Crewe at a shade of odds against.

For the Norwich bet I''d have a cheeky look at Naismith to keep up his impeccable scoring record this season.

Good luck everyone.

Buonasera tutti....🇮🇹🍝🏊🎼☀️

Off to sunny Bulgaria this week for:

CSKA Sofia vs PFC Neftchimic Burgas - Home win

As for the Norwich bet, I think I''ll reprise my winning bet from last week:

Norwich to win, Naismith to score...

In bocca al lupo Ali K, Lyn e tutti Voi Pupetti...

Parma 😘👌👏💁🍝🇮🇹☀️🦀🏊🐳

Well, last week was particularly pants and my 100% record already gone so no hope of holding onto that!

I''ll go with my original pick last week which was; Hull vs Leicester AWAY WIN.

As for Norwich, it''d be hard to bet against Hoolahan scoring again.

I''ll jump on the Sporting bandwagon too. For the Norwich bet, I fancy a 3-1 win with Naismith to score.

Good luck to Ali K, CanaryGirlLyn and all the PUPs all over the world.

Sept 3rd is good for me Nutty, thanks.

Blimey don''t the weeks go quick? there is a saying that birds of a feather flock together and so I''m going with Nana this week and picking the Magpies to come good in front of their home crowd.

Newcastle to Beat Huddersfield

For the match bet I always like to see the opposition players telling the press about how they are going back to their old club and are going to do a job on them. Well Mr Hooper I think you might just see why you were released on Saturday and I''ll go for

Naismith to score and a home win.

despite the fact I can''t remember the last time we beat Wednesday at our place?

Good luck pickers.

Neil Lennon''s 1st home league game, so going for a home win (that hurts) for Hibernian v Dunfermline.

For city,home win and Naismith to score.

Good luck all and Best wishes to tomorrow''s NCFC community hero Alfie Hewett, off to the Paralympics to play tennis for GB, what an inspiration. OTBC

Hello again everyone, managed to sort out logging in on my phone this week.

And for this weeks pick, hopefully more successful than the last I''ll go for a Sheffield United to beat Rochdale.

And for Norwich bet, I reckon us to win with BTTS which is 17/5 on coral.

Looking forward to seeing you and some of the other pubs after the match tomorrow NN.

Good luck everyone :)

Samdoria to beat bassani in the italian cup please..

And jerome to be first scorer . Good luck pups and otbc!

The Latvian Virsliga.Ventspils to win at home against BFC Daugavpils.Ventspils, second, have a reasonable 5-2-2 and 13/6 home record.BFC Daugavpils, bottom, have an appropriate 0-2-7 and 5/20 away record.The current odds are 1/6.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Klose to score anytime, at the attractive odds of 14/1.Good luck to all!

Hi all

I''ve managed to find some internet in this Italian valley (woe is me) to submit my picks this week.

Back to the safe old Prem for me and I''ll go for a win for Southampton please.

For the Norwich match, i''m tempted to play relatively safe with a Norwich win, but I''ve had a negroni so will go for Jacob Murphy to score anytime.

Good luck all.

Hi everyone, this week my pick is vitesse arnhem to beat ADO den haag. For the match bet both teams to score or Norwich to win 2-1. Good luck pups!

I''m with Purple Canary and I''m going for a home win for Ventspils v. Bfc Daugava.

Good Luck, Ali K!

As for the Norwich bet ~ got to be Hoolahan to score any time. (Sorry Howson! I know I normally go for you!)

Good Luck, CanaryGirlLyn!

To sunny Bogota, and this week I''m going for the reverse fixture of the one that handed me a very big win last season - Millonarios v Fortaleza. But I''m switching sides to back a home win at a very attractive 1.50 (1/2).Apertura (first half of the season)Millonarios finished 3rd with 11-4-5; 30/17Fortaleza finish 20th (bottom) with 4-3-13; 16/34Millonarios home - 8-1-1; 21/8Fortaleza away - 1-1-8; 5/22The only caveat is that Millonarios have put the youth team manager in charge, after their fiery Uruguayan manager left the club. That said, the new boss seems a very experienced pair of hands.Fortaleza appear to be under new management since the summer break and have lost the services of Kevin Salazar, a very prodigious young talent who was instrumental in their home victory over Millonarios back in March.

Good luck Lyn & vanwink, and everyone else picking this week.

Hell to everyone again this season and special thanks to Nutty for keeping this thread going.

I think Man Utd will get an away win at Bournemouth.

For the Norwich bet I fancy Cameron Jerome as first goalscorer in a 1-1 draw.

Good luck Ali K and CanarygirlLyn and all!

Evening all, thanks for all the suggestions, I have leaned heavily on your advice and all the picks are PUP selections.

My six are:

Juventus

Ajax

Dinamo Zagreb

Sporting

Newcastle

Ventspits

Good luck to you all and may we win a few quid for a great cause.

[quote user="Ali K"]Evening all, thanks for all the suggestions, I have leaned heavily on your advice and all the picks are PUP selections.

My six are:

Juventus

Ajax

Dinamo Zagreb

Sporting

Newcastle

Ventspits

Good luck to you all and may we win a few quid for a great cause.[/quote]The Juventus game is next week Winky.

Hi Pups

Long time no speak! I can''t wait for tomorrow''s game, I''m like a kid on Christmas Eve 😝

I''m gonna have a bet for the week, which is:

Pescara V''s Napoli - Home win

Thanks Eddie for letting me pick the Norwich bet, having looked at all your ideas, my bets are:

Hoolihan to score - £2.50

Naismith to score - £2.50

Hooper to score - £2.50

HT/FT - Draw/Norwich

Good luck everyone!

OTBC!

💚💛💚💛

Have been recipient of bad news today so not spent anytime on this tonight but best ideas are:
Palace to draw with WBA (at 21/10) and Norwich to draw (at 10/3).
"Reggie" has Leeds to win at 2-1 (at 17/2) and Norwich to win 3-1 (at 16/1).