Sign in to follow this  
Fiery Zac

New striker...

Thought I''d start another thread to annoy the forum police.

But also did anyone else see the guy in the directors box with his agent before the game? Couldn''t understand the language they were talking but just wondered if anyone else saw him and recognised him?

Not much to go on I know but I saw someone take a pic, hopefully they''re on here and can shed some light.

I''m now waiting in Asda car park for a sighting.

Was in Gunn Club having a meal before match with his agent. I was told he spoke French but not sure on that. I have a copy of a photo but cannot find out how to post it on here.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You must have been sitting really close if you could hear them speaking in a foreign language[/quote]

Pre-match. Not many fans. Standing talking in the directors box within earshot of the main stand.

I''ve seen the pic. The one in the directors box. Not the one dodge just posted. would be suprised if thats not a player and an agent.

[quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]Looks a lot like Maxwel Cornet of Lyon.[/quote]

Looks like the closest match so far. Can''t imagine we''d get him though?

You''re right its Jérôme Onguéné, cb, someone on twitter has put a good picture on twitter of him and the mystery man picture side by side and he''s the same man , even got the same earrings