Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Bristol City Score Predictions

Where''s everyone at then? I''m excited for tonight, is anyone else? [:D]
I''m going for 2-0 which would be a great result against a team thats started well and will be full of confidence.
OTBC!

I''m not as confident tonight hogs, I''m hoping we sneak a 1-0 win.

Bristol are on a high, but it may be a little artificial as they''ve played two newly-promoted teams and one from Lg2.

Today will be their first real test, so it''ll either be that they are genuinely looking good and take home a point, or that their over-zealousness against lesser defences is stomped back to reality at CR.

I think the latter, naturally. 3-1.

[quote user="Indy"]I''m not as confident tonight hogs, I''m hoping we sneak a 1-0 win.[/quote]
I''d take it mate - good performance and another 3 points on the board should set us in the right direction...

It would be good to take into the weekend, going the the binners unbeaten would be nice.

Any win would be great, hogs, a big confidence win should bring people back onboard!

I''m up in the air about this one. If we think Wes can play twice in swift succession and Brady can fill in at left back I''m pretty confident.

I''m saying 2-1. Think it is important we score a goal or two to put the crowds mind at ease after Sheffield Wednesday.

Can''t make it (plastic) tonight as I work in London and don''t finish until 6pm so can''t get there in time. Fingers crossed though.

norwich 0 - 1 bristol

AN will make to many changes to team

AN panicked against sheff weds and did not go for the win

he will do the same tonight

[quote user="norfolkngood"]norwich 0 - 1 bristol

AN will make to many changes to team

AN panicked against sheff weds and did not go for the win

he will do the same tonight[/quote]
Ahh come on fella. Tuesday night games are back! Get excited!

I''m going for a safe 2-1.

I think we struggled against the organisation Sheffield Wednesday had in midfield and although I feel Bristol may try and crowd us out the same way, Bristol won''t have the same effect. We will boss it a bit more tonight and take the win.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Thought we''d struggle against Wednesday but routine home win tonight 3-1.[/quote]
Wooo everyone get on the Highland train! Choo-Choo!! [:D]
[IMG]http://www.gospelgifs.com/art_pages_18/images/hptrn12.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="hogesar"]Where''s everyone at then? I''m excited for tonight, is anyone else? [:D]

I''m going for 2-0 which would be a great result against a team thats started well and will be full of confidence.
OTBC!
[/quote]
Super excited. How we have missed these mid week games!! Just praying that we don''t see a repeat of Saturday''s performance, but I''m confident that Neil has put a rocket up the players arses since then. And I expect them to respond with a proper turn out.
4-0 for me. And that would be a fantastic result. 

We should eat this.

If we do not I fear the same old, ie. team came to defend, park the bus, came for a point and (even) caught us on the break with that winning one goal. Our attack was impotent and where is that striker?

However, 3-0 and all fears dispelled. These are no Sheffield Wednesday and our defense has assumed an immediate air of solidarity.

P.S. We won''t be able to get away with relying upon one decent striker for much longer.

I''m a bit edgy, the longer Brizzle hold out the more people will get Whitney and uptight about it, particularly if some of the posters on here are going.

Going for 3-1 win

Should we lose tonight then we will lose Sunday and AN will be packing his kilt by Monday