Sign in to follow this  
The Dog

Sounds crazy but I think this is a make or break week for Alex Neil

That''s no explanation.

That''s just a meaningless little outburst of personal insults.

Stick to the task in hand old fruit rather than revert to your simple need to insult others at the slightest moment of self-indignation.

Explain yourself properly.

Lemons.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"BroadstairsR the level of irony in that response is magnificent; you, sir, are a comedy genius and I salute you."

That response has got me completely confused.

What exactly do you mean?

Tell me exactly or are you just trying to be clever?

Either way, I think "comedy genius" is rather over-stating things.[/quote]
Ignore it. It''s a typical case of egotistic sarcasm that only a truly devoted happy clapper could conjure. It''s meant to contradict you, without actually making any sense at all.

"Ignore it. It''s a typical case of egotistic sarcasm that only a truly devoted happy clapper could conjure. It''s meant to contradict you, without actually making any sense at all."

Agreed. That''s why I perseverated.

Perhaps he''s just a wind-fall after all as no explanation of his crypticism was forthcoming, just insults.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]6 to 8 games into the season will be the test, if we are up and running no problem outside the top 6 and the frustration with manager and board alike will start to surface, the booing on the first game of the season whilst not for me highlights the fragile confidence in both board and manager. With Steve Bruce out there available AN needs to hit the ground running, he used his 9 lives up last season[/quote]I think you mean he used up 8 lives last season, all 9 lives would make him dead.Yours pedantically,Nuff Said

I have never understood those who seem to think that because we support a football club we are not allowed to have opinions on matters regarding it. Nor those who feel that just because someone picks one matter on which they feel things are not being done correctly extrapolate that into assuming that that person is anti-club in every respect. It''s very odd.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]I have never understood those who seem to think that because we support a football club we are not allowed to have opinions on matters regarding it. Nor those who feel that just because someone picks one matter on which they feel things are not being done correctly extrapolate that into assuming that that person is anti-club in every respect. It''s very odd.[/quote]It works in reverse too, of course – that anyone who sticks up for the club they support on any matter is branded a ''happy clapper'' who has no ability to find fault in anything the club does, ever.The key is being able to laugh at the polarity displayed by the most rabid elements at either end of the dichotomy, and engage in intelligent debate with those who are capable of it [:)]

I think Kingo''s trick cyclist could be a great help to those who genuinely want to engage in intelligent and meaningful debate with most of us Wolfie...

In recent years there has been a lot to be critical about regarding our frequent relegations, especially from the Premier League.

There always seems to have been a "lacking," a loss of opportunity, a shortcoming that has led to this and consequently the cause for a host of critics.

The fact that we get ourselves into such positions in the first place is cause for elation though.

Or is this "little ol'' Norwich" thinking.

Should we constantly expect more.

I suspect that there is an in-between and the Club are therefore in a good place at the moment, but because of our recent history we all have a decent right to expect us to be at the forefront of the challenge this season and if we are not will complain loudly ... happy clappers as well.

[quote user="king canary"]Nutty mentioned me! With a nickname! In a thread I''ve not posted in!

I''VE MADE IT!

Best call the parents.[/quote]Does that mean you''re approaching the inner circle? Perhaps on the ring road?