Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Team for tonight- bristol city

What do you all want to see tonight?

For me I was impressed with Mululmbu in his short spell.

Therefore I wouldn''t be against playing two deep midfielders and allowing the front 3 midfield to play high up the pitch to support Jerome better.

Therefore...

McGovern

Pinto Bennett Klose Brady

Tettey Mulumbu

Canos Howson Hoolahan

Jerome

Naismith has done well but his poor technique at times really slows our play down. Canos may not be fit enough still however and Murphy for me should be one for impact sub appearances. His pace against tired defences will work, but starting games is a big ask. He needs to bulk out a little to handle the physicality of the Championship week in week out. I''m assuming pritchard is still out or he would be the first name on the team sheet alongside Wes in the attacking third.

I hope Alex opts for a 1-9-1 formation for tonight''s game v Brizzle City.......We have a plethora of midfielders so the more that get a game can only be for the better.....

Anyway gotta dash gonna see before the game if my season ticket sets off the entry an'' exit alarms in Morrisons.... Cherry Pie!

It''s the same team that started the second half Saturday - so Josh Murphy and Michael McGovern for Olson and Ruddy. Laffs back on the bench.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Sticking with Jacob. [/quote]

You couldn''t make it up he was absolutely appalling at the weekend. You pay 2.5 million for Canos and then don''t play him

Doomed I tell you doomed!

[quote user="The young canary"][quote user="KeiranShikari"]Sticking with Jacob. [/quote]

You couldn''t make it up he was absolutely appalling at the weekend. You pay 2.5 million for Canos and then don''t play him

Doomed I tell you doomed![/quote]

This. Wtf is AN playing at? We have a natural right winger we pay 2.5m for supposedly as a replacement for Redmond and he never plays and if Saturday is anything to go by, we have our best number 10 in Wes playing as a f**cking winger on his WRONG SIDE? Just beggars belief.

Canos didn''t have a proper preseason, but must be close - that said, people would quite probably be whingeing their socks off if Murphy hadn''t been given a chance: AN was always on a loser with that one

I agree wth The Young Canary why is AN buying young players and not playing them same old.Buy for the future Maddison . Canos.Thompson I thought the players he wanted were going into the team because you can''t do it in the Premership. I think if AN has till Christmas the board might not be to happy if these youngsters are not playing