Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - Bristol City

--------------------McGovern...........................
Pinto-----...Bennett------.Klose............Brady
Howson (c)....Tettey-----Murphy----Naismith
--------------Hoolahan...................................
-------------------------Jerome---------------------
SUBS: Jones (GK), Martin, Bassong, Canos, Mulumbu, Lafferty, Morris

Mark Little starting Right Back for Bristol - I went to school with him. Didn''t know he''d ended up at Bristol, was at Peterborough last I heard.

Year below me at school, was a proper bellend. Wouldn''t be sorry to see Tettey go through him tonight and do some damage.

[quote user="kick it off"]Mark Little starting Right Back for Bristol - I went to school with him. Didn''t know he''d ended up at Bristol, was at Peterborough last I heard.

Year below me at school, was a proper bellend. Wouldn''t be sorry to see Tettey go through him tonight and do some damage.[/quote]
LOL

Why not just list them by squad numbers? That might encourage people to actually watch where players are on the field rather than jumping to conclusions about their supposed designated "positions"?

Not a lot of attacking options on that bench in case we need it. Hopefully the starting 11 will wrap it up

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Why not just list them by squad numbers? That might encourage people to actually watch where players are on the field rather than jumping to conclusions about their supposed designated "positions"?[/quote]

I was trying to be creative. 
And why on earth would I list them by their squad numbers? Confused [8-)]

[quote user="JF"]Not a lot of attacking options on that bench in case we need it. Hopefully the starting 11 will wrap it up[/quote]
What, two sub strikers is not attacking?

What, two sub strikers is not attacking?

Lafferty and Morris are hardly game changers are they!?

[quote user="JF"]Not a lot of attacking options on that bench in case we need it. Hopefully the starting 11 will wrap it up[/quote]

I dunno, Lafferty, Canos and Morris . . . .

[quote user="JF"]What, two sub strikers is not attacking?

Lafferty and Morris are hardly game changers are they!?[/quote]Stranger things have happened (or have they?).

[quote user="kick it off"]Mark Little starting Right Back for Bristol - I went to school with him. Didn''t know he''d ended up at Bristol, was at Peterborough last I heard.

Year below me at school, was a proper bellend. Wouldn''t be sorry to see Tettey go through him tonight and do some damage.[/quote]

He''s probably matured a bit by now-whereas you obviously haven''t.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Its a 4-3-3 formation apparently with Hoolahan at CAM. Not sure how that woks?
[/quote]Who says?[/quote]4-2-3-1 surely?

Think we could be in trouble from set pieces. 6 of their players over six foot ((us 3). Klose v Flint is going to be an important battle.

Or it might be 4 : 1: 4: 1? Or 2 : 2: 2: 3 : 1, Or .......... Actually, last time I heard AN talking about this he said it was too easy to get hung up thinking in terms of formations, what he aimed for was movement and fluidity. [:-*]

Just sounds like Sheff Weds all over again, packed Bristol defence, too much emphasis on playing the ball through a crowded middle area where there is hardly any space at all. We need to be more direct, get more crosses in, its all to predictable.