Sign in to follow this  
Europe_93

Mulumbu - gossip...

Thompson is 21 and has played 90 times at League One level. If we don''t think he''s capable of even being a back up for the odd game here and there/cup runs then I don''t think he ever will be good enough.

When we signed Mulumbu WBA fans said he was a waste of space

He certainly proved them right.

Play for NCFC more like Norwich United

End of season parade summed it up another journeyman milking the system

Lets the frogs have him

[quote user="king canary"]Thompson is 21 and has played 90 times at League One level. If we don''t think he''s capable of even being a back up for the odd game here and there/cup runs then I don''t think he ever will be good enough.[/quote]

I thought AN said Thompson was in the first team squad.

He actually did OK on Saturday when he came on. Calmed things down a bit when a second Blackburn goal could have really spooked us. He doesn''t move much outside the middle third but I doubt AN wants him to. I''d keep him.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mr Apples"]STFU, I think you need to be more pacific with your point.

Apples[/quote][:)]Yeah, he could of been a bit more to the point.[/quote]http://image.slidesharecdn.com/25editingmistakes-151123234458-lva1-app6892-160306094846/95/hot-pink-embalming-powder-0604581586-in-johannesburg-free-states-soweto-durban-south-africa-zimbabwe-pretoria-western-cape-botswana-22-638.jpg?cb=1457257988Thicko.....[:D]

[quote user="STFU"]It''s ''''Prise away'' not ''Prize away'' you ignorant bunch of tw&ts[/quote]Cheers for that, Shyster [:D] You ol'' rascal [Y]

''''There''s a whole lotta whooshing going on, as Elvis Parsley once sang. ''''...Herman.

Jerry lee Lewis sang it a bit more though Herman

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="STFU"]It''s ''''Prise away'' not ''Prize away'' you ignorant bunch of tw&ts[/quote]Cheers for that, Shyster [:D] You ol'' rascal [Y][/quote]Two of the feckers??[:@][:O]

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]''''There''s a whole lotta whooshing going on, as Elvis Parsley once sang. ''''...Herman.

Jerry lee Lewis sang it a bit more though Herman[/quote]Elvis was cooler. Well until about ''73.

Not for me Herman, Jerry Lee was a mad ,bad,super Looney.

But I suppose it''s a bit like trying to figure who was the coolest of Bowie and Lou Reed. For me it''s Iggy Pop btw.

Mmmm. Took me a while to think about that, but my conclusion is that Bowie pips Iggy while Lou ambles behind in third. (Berlin strides in front of all three though).

Mulumbu Gerry had a good hit as well. In the Summertime when the points come easy (not.)

With that feeble attempt at getting back on topic I will just add that Mulumbu looked really up for it yesterday when he came on.

He didn''t quite come off at times, but neither did he look the casual, could care much player that he has generated by image in the last twelve months.

My post was the result of mixing 9% scrumpy with Staropramen and I''d forgotten about it until I saw it mentioned on another thread!

Anyway-Jools, I am not Shyster. My politics are more aligned to Herman (who thinks you are Shyster) than Shyster''s racist rantings.

And Herman, stop using my swearword you fecker 😄

Another good cameo from Mulumbu tonight - unless he wants out and/or we receive a concrete offer, he could do a good job for us this season I reckon.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Another good cameo from Mulumbu tonight - unless he wants out and/or we receive a concrete offer, he could do a good job for us this season I reckon.[/quote]

Totally agree Feedthewolf. People just writing him off as "deadwood" might want to think again. I honestly think that he didnt fully shake off that injury he picked up in pre season last year hence he looked so slow and cumbersome. A full pre-season this time out with no breakdowns and he looks really up for it in both his cameo''s so far. Could be a real asset and as others have said, the perfect backup or possible replacement for Tettey because he hasnt exactly been in sparkling form so far. We shal see.