Sign in to follow this  
johncolt

Reasons for booing

Real fans get behind the team that is on the pitch and not just booing for the sake of booing just because you''re not happy with what the board are doing!

If you want to take it out on the board then have a protest outside the directors entrance before and after the game, but for 90 mins get behind the team that is playing and give them the support.

I''m all for making a point but there is a right way and a wrong way to do that.

@Rich T

They didn''t boo until after final whistle though so they did support the team for 90 minutes.

Also anyone who claims to know what a ''real fan'' does or doesn''t do is a fool.

It''s all about opinions I guess but booing for the sake of booing does not show support for the team, it''s not the teams fault the board hasn''t bought a striker now is it.

Are the players going to know why these people are booing and if we win will they still boo?

We''ll be having that debate again soon about where a real fan lives

The implication in your post was that there was booing during the game Rich T. I didn''t hear any.

It came from the snake pit and ironically it was a mate of mine who was one (albeit a few) that was doing it.

As I said earlier, it''s all about opinions, his opinion is that the team was playing badly and deserved to be boo''d, clearly my view is very different to that

You do indeed pay your money and if you''re not happy with what you see or what the club is doing then I''m guessing you''ll stop going and safe yourself a few quid.

And on that note I''m off to the warm up my vocal chords and learn the words before heading to the game.

Yellows

[quote user="The young canary"]I pay my money and clearly there are major problems at the club not unlike Blackburn ie owners who continually make the wrong decisions and won''t invest[/quote]

And nobody on the Blackburn board is daft enough to do strictly come dancing either. Laughing Stock. Crisis. Meltdown.

[quote user="Ali K"]Your right about when CJ was taken off, but can''t remember anything else during the game[/quote]

So you didn''t hear any booing during the game, but you did when CJ was taken off? Sorry, but wasn''t this during the game? Please make your mind up otherwise it will make it seem as if you either weren''t there or don''t have a clue what you''re talking about.

Hello Rush

Thank you for your measured and polite response. I realise that by vacating my three seats and offering them back to the club could seem like defeating the object. But perhaps someone in the hierarchy might read this feel just a little bit concerned.

I hope I am wrong, and I have no evidence to support it, but I fear that we are drifting towards just relying on the forward central mid fielders rather then splashing out on a striker. After all, they have done pretty well so far until a serious injury crops up