Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Never ** off the screen ever again!

That screen rotation when we scored was absolutely brilliant!

It''s taking its place alongside Johnny 5 and that robot from rocky 4 as one of the all time favourite robots

Have to admit I did wonder what the point of the screen was and fully expected it to run adverts from sponsors to pay for it, but actually enjoyed it being there and when it turned to the Barclay and Snakepit to replay the goal that was quality.

My only criticism is how quickly they showed the replays, I missed of them as I was so engrossed in the game I forgot to look.

I want it to have its own name chosen by the NCFC fans and for it to have eyes like Brian from confused.com it''d be quality!

I want the Barclay to chant for it "big screen give us a spin" and have it rotate towards the Barclay it''s so good haha!

My suggestion for a name is "Bertha" in no small part down to the fact we could sing it the Bertha to theme song

It was indeed a damn site better than Saturday, great to see the goal, nice that it rotated for us in the Barclay..........still looks like an m3 traffic sign!

[quote user="Buh"]I want it to have its own name chosen by the NCFC fans and for it to have eyes like Brian from confused.com it''d be quality!

I want the Barclay to chant for it "big screen give us a spin" and have it rotate towards the Barclay it''s so good haha!

My suggestion for a name is "Bertha" in no small part down to the fact we could sing it the Bertha to theme song[/quote]

Thought I saw on Twitter that ''Screeny McScreeny'' was the favoured name?

Loved the screen and the reception it got from the Barclay when it rotated towards them to show them the goal replay was brilliant.

Sat in the City Stand on Saturday and it looked a waste of time, but in the Barclay last night it was excellent as it turned to replay the goal.  So it''s a head turner as well as a windmill! All they need to do now is sort out the sound......... 

Worth every goddam penny! Every time we score against someone we totally humiliate them! You can''t put a price on that!