Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Slagging each other off won't help!

Although I could see this coming last year, and being firmly in the ''Worthy out'' camp, I derive no pleasure whatsoever in seeing my fellow City fans tear into each other on here.

Temper''s and emotions are very high after last nights disgraceful (no other word for it) performance. I have my own solutions to the problem, but as I said, emotions are high.

May I suggest we sit back for 24 hours and think this though, and having thought, post without the mud slinging by both pro and anti Worthy fractions, agreed?.

We should all be together, not bashing each other up, but try and remember who has caused this division amongst us.

In my opinion, its one white haired manager who''s responsible, and you may well disagree, but there''s not need to get personal and fall out is there?.

Afternoon Wiz

I can see where you are coming from and appreciate your views - I believe I have put my points across, far fetched and ridiculous they may be to some, but as yet no one has personally attacked me for it.

At the moment of course emotions are running high, I can''t remember such a performance for a long time, although IMO we haven''t achieved at all this season. 

I haven''t been a fan of Worthy for ages either, but am hoping things can turn around (still!) but fear they won''t and it will have to be taken out of his hands.  To my mind, he is just the manager and the club are bigger than him and ultimately more important. He will go one day, and we will still have our team to support.  This is just the way I try to look at things to keep things in perspective, though it was very difficult to see it that way after 30 minutes last night.

Whatever is going on on the pitch however, does not excuse personal insults just because someone happens to disagree with your point of view, I know you, and others have suffered from this, and I did during the Huckerby transfer saga, but at heart we are all NCFC fans and at least we all feel something, or we wouldn''t spend our time on here!

[quote]Although I could see this coming last year, and being firmly in the ''Worthy out'' camp, I derive no pleasure whatsoever in seeing my fellow City fans tear into each other on here. Temper''s and emotion...[/quote]

Well said 1st Wiz - and may I say well done to the posters - despite the tension we all feel the number of petty name calling posts has dropped since last nights result. 

Keep the discussions going & fight your corner with reason - its what this place is about.

OTBC

[quote]Although I could see this coming last year, and being firmly in the ''Worthy out'' camp, I derive no pleasure whatsoever in seeing my fellow City fans tear into each other on here. Temper''s and emotion...[/quote]

Hi Whiz

It''s not just happening in cyber space mate. I witnessed factions of our fans fighting each other after the Stoke game, arguments at Watford and people having to be pulled off each other practically, at last nights debacle.

I''m with you on this one Wiz, what finally sealed the white haired, white socked sporting one was his outburst against the fans after Reading.

He should be thankful that Saturdays game is away, as in the words of the Kaiser Chiefs " I predict a riot"

Temper''s and emotions are very high after last night, but this is not going to go away.

Yep agreed.. my family is split over it.. had a row with daugther and son in law before the game last night . And they stormed out..  thankfully I got through on the phone to them at half time and smoothed things over not letting worthington come between my family

it proves at least that we are all passionate about city doing well, but an issue like changing the manager, or who to appoint will always polarise opinions, the problem stems from the fact that we go through a period of reasoned arguement (after each game)for both standpoints, both having a great deal of merit so in fact they cancel each other out, no opinion changes, and it results in pettty name calling...its reminiscent of all political debates