Sign in to follow this  
pete

Super rich owners

Yes I would love one to roll up at Carrow Rd and replace our current owners but must be one to keep in mind the ethos of the club football and community wise. Other clubs have multi millionaire owners who don''t seem particularly interested in either. Look at Fulham Khan replaced Al Fayed and has shown little interest in seeing them back in the PL spent little and made managerial mistakes (not him but his appointees). Fernandes at QPR, the guy at Forest etc. etc.

If we could find Bournemouth type investors who let the manager getting on running the club would be great.

But we need someone to make significant investment otherwise we are only going to enjoy fleeting success i.e. the odd season in the Pl and hanging around the Champs for a longer duration.

Rich owners don''t necessarily mean right owners. I''m trying to enjoy every minute of our club as it currently is because I fear what we''ll become once they''re gone. It could go well, of course, but I''d say we''d be very lucky.

Healthy safe position financially with a manager and team that likes football to be played the right way. It hasn''t always been like this. For years under M and D I feel privileged to have watched my club fight back every time we have a set back, relegations leading to promotions, and there aren''t many clubs supporters in the top 2 divisions who''ve experienced such an exciting roller coaster ride as us. Long may it continue until we either sink or swim under some faceless tycoon who likely cares nothing for you or I.

Don''t fret, the club will maintain the club ethos, and its excellent community contribution and spirit when Delia and Michael sadly have to stand down.......That''s why I assume the majority shareholding duo appointed a most knowledgeable, worldly and experienced in football business close relative onto the board so as to maintain their mind-set.....Therefore, ultimately maintaining that equilibrium.......

Sadly, even after the best part of 20 years under their loyal tenure, they and those who are appointed to source and seek, have been unable to find any suitable folk with the necessary criteria, interest, true desire and suitable finance, who will seriously invest and take the club forward.......

Obviously, even after our few failures (but including the several successes) all coupled with our tidy stadium and our unwavering loyal support (and most enviable fan base)......We''re for whatever the reasons - curiously still not an interesting or attractive enough proposition for serious outside investment?.......

OTBC.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Don''t fret, the club will maintain the club ethos, and its excellent community contribution and spirit when Delia and Michael sadly have to stand down.......That''s why I assume the majority shareholding duo appointed a most knowledgeable, worldly and experienced in football business close relative onto the board so as to maintain their mind-set.....Therefore, ultimately maintaining that equilibrium.......

Sadly, even after the best part of 20 years under their loyal tenure, they and those who are appointed to source and seek, have been unable to find any suitable folk with the necessary criteria, interest, true desire and suitable finance, who will seriously invest and take the club forward.......

Obviously, even after our few failures (but including the several successes) all coupled with our tidy stadium and our unwavering loyal support (and most enviable fan base)......We''re for whatever the reasons - curiously still not an interesting or attractive enough proposition for serious outside investment?.......

OTBC.[/quote]

A good reasoned post Mello 👍. Apologies also for wrongly calling you out on the booing thing, I got that totally wrong and misread/confused what you were saying - so apologies again!

So what are we hoping for here?..Be like West Brom, who are being taken over by  the Chinese?..or a Villa, who have recently been taken over by the Chinese?..or like Wolves, who have recently been taken over by the Chinese? or...Lets stick with how it is, and be more unique as time passes by.