Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Maxwell Cornet

I was just messing around on Wikipedia looking for a potential striker who Norwich could target and came across this chap (I feel I have a responsibility to do this as the Club aren''t doing much).
Apparently he has agreed to join us. Any merit to this?
I know Wikipedia can be edited by anyone with half a brain, but if the information is wrong, who is the sad ba$tard who does this?

He was one of the names mentioned last week in response to the young lad sitting with the directors.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Bit full of himself, always blowing his own trumpet[/quote]Ha ha like it................[:D]

I think Cornet has only been linked due to mustaken identity!

The longer this number 9 search goes on without any rumours escaping of our movements the more I''m tempted to think we have something agreed in pencil with a Premier League side that''ll fall into place when they''ve finalised their own deals and are happy to offload.

Can understand to an extent those whom are slightly worried we won''t get a striker (or 2) in, but personally I''m not concerned whatsoever as I expect this to go to the wire anyway, just as many many transfers do. Hopefully our targets aren''t sat on the bench in league 2 and are actually worth their salt enough to justify hard negotiation just to prise them away from their current club. If it goes wrong, then we can all sh1t ourselves when it''s actually justified - but for the time being, and knowing its highly likely that we''ll have a positive outcome, then what''s the point? It''ll be just fine 👍

''Hopefully our targets aren''t sat on the bench in league 2''

A bit like Holty you mean? (Yes, I know he wasn''t on the bench)

[quote user="Nuff Said"]''Hopefully our targets aren''t sat on the bench in league 2''

A bit like Holty you mean? (Yes, I know he wasn''t on the bench)[/quote]

As you say yourself, Holt was different and certainly wasn''t on the bench so he doesn''t fit the analogy I was making - simply, I''m sure negotiations will go up a notch the higher we aim, a bench warmer who can''t get a game in league 2 I''m sure would walk over hot coals to join Norwich City.

The same guy who started for Lyon Friday night. A team who finished 2nd in the french league, qualifying for the champions league group stages, who made 31 apps in that same season......

Yer he''s joining us 🙈🙈🙈

[quote user="Move Klose"]The same guy who started for Lyon Friday night. A team who finished 2nd in the french league, qualifying for the champions league group stages, who made 31 apps in that same season......

Yer he''s joining us 🙈🙈🙈[/quote]
Is this sarcasm? I cant tell anymore.