Ward Bishop Sears 
Murphy
Out team is likely to be like this though not sure if Jacob or Canos will start
McGovern
Pinto Bennett Klose  Brady
Tettey Howson
Canos  Naismith Wes
Jerome
So what would your team be and whats your prediction for the game ?

Yes think this thread is best ignored , if you see it Pete could you delete it and I ll try again another time

[quote user="Diane"]Yes think this thread is best ignored , if you see it Pete could you delete it and I ll try again another time[/quote]Archant spent nearly twenty four hours trying to convince everybody all was well with this site plus ignoring e-mails about it and you seriously think they will see and delete this ?...............Dream on my Little Angel.

[quote user="Diane"]Thought it was time we started discussing the game  [:)]
Here''s the results from out last 7 games
19 Apr 2009Ipswich Town v Norwich CityL3-2League Championship
28 Nov 2010Norwich City v Ipswich TownW4-1League Championship
21 Apr 2011Ipswich Town v Norwich CityW1-5League Championship
23 Aug 2014Ipswich Town v Norwich CityW0-1League Championship
01 Mar 2015Norwich City v Ipswich TownW2-0League Championship
09 May 2015Ipswich Town v Norwich CityD1-1League Championship Play-Offs
16 May 2015Norwich City v Ipswich TownW3-1League Championship Play-Offs
Team News from their end is  that it''s likely to be something like this
Bart 
Chambers Webster Berra Knudsen 
Skuse ?? Douglas 
Ward Bishop Sears 
Murphy
McGovern
Tettey Howson
Canos  Naismith Wes
Jerome
So what would your team be and whats your prediction for the game ?
[/quote]Is that better my Little Angel ? [:P]

[quote user="Diane"]Thought it was time we started discussing the game  [:)]
Here''s the results from out last 7 games
19 Apr 2009Ipswich Town v Norwich CityL3-2League Championship
28 Nov 2010Norwich City v Ipswich TownW4-1League Championship
21 Apr 2011Ipswich Town v Norwich CityW1-5League Championship
23 Aug 2014Ipswich Town v Norwich CityW0-1League Championship
01 Mar 2015Norwich City v Ipswich TownW2-0League Championship
09 May 2015Ipswich Town v Norwich CityD1-1League Championship Play-Offs
16 May 2015Norwich City v Ipswich TownW3-1League Championship Play-Offs
Team News from their end is  that it''s likely to be something like this
Bart 
Chambers Webster Berra Knudsen 
Skuse ?? Douglas 
Ward Bishop Sears 
Murphy
McGovern
Tettey Howson
Canos  Naismith Wes
Jerome
So what would your team be and whats your prediction for the game ?[/quote]Why do I have to follow you around untwisting your knickers Dianne? [:S][;)]

Jerome had the legs on Berra and Chambers 2 years ago- they''re now 2 years slower and still starting, albeit the latter at RB. The rest of their defence is someone called Webster, who I''ve never heard of, and someone called Knudsen, who I''ve heard of even less than that.

Aside from their defence, it pretty much is the same team that lined up against us two years past- either that will mean they''re better equipped to deal with a Championship derby and make things difficult, or we''ll just take them apart.

Don''t get me wrong, McCarthy is a wiley operator and they are all-too-aware of what it takes to win Championship matches, but in a combined XI would there be any blue shirts?

Thank you Tilly & Lappin for bailing me out, dont know why it came out so gobbility gook as it looked fine when I previewed it.

Any way looks like they''ve only sold 23000 seats but they have clappers tomorrow so should make for a good atmosphere.

Reading their forums they seem worried about their new cb Webster so hopefully Jerome, Wes, Naithsmith can run rings round him.

I never predict for a ''''derby'''' game, they can go either way but if we start attacking early we should have enough quality to beat them.

Im not going, didnt enjoy the experience of getting to our turnstile last time and dont want to pay £37:50 for a ticket so it''s Sky tv for me

Television for me too Diane ( surprise,surprise ).

It doesn''t set up any better than this. We win...we go to the top of the table. We win 6-0 and Ipswich goes into the bottom three.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Television for me too Diane ( surprise,surprise ).

It doesn''t set up any better than this. We win...we go to the top of the table. We win 6-0 and Ipswich goes into the bottom three.[/quote]That I like the sound of..................a lot.[:D]

I like the idea of 6-0 Yankee/OR but I ''d be happy with 2-0 or even 1-0.

Looking forward to the game, have a feeling that Jacob will start tomorrow so

McGovern

Pinto - Benno - Klose - Brady

Tettey - Howson

Jacob - Naithsmith - Wessie

Jerome

Canos on bench to come on for last 25 mins

Anyone think it''ll be any different ?

This rivalry thing seems very one-sided these days.

They seem to be working themselves up into a frenzy on TWTD. First tee at daybreak for me so doing some early clicking and all but one of the first sixteen postings on there are about us and the game. A lot of playground stuff as well.

Compare it to this one main thread and some other normal mentions on here and it suggests that us Canaries seem to be taking today''s game in our stride.

I''ve made the point before that that lot seem far more obsessed about us than we do them these days, although the real animosity seems to be generated on The colourful Wrath of the Barclay site.

Us PinkUn posters prefer the talking to be done on the pitch whilst the Backwater Boys have little to boast about in that respect these days/years.

Normal game for me with the added spice of extra satisfaction should we win. Schadenfreude and all that.

However, an away draw will do for consistently picking up points away from home could well be the key to success this season.

Once we get that striker sorted and reach our stride Carrow Road should become a fortress. There won''t be many teams as competent as Wednesday at achieving a 0-0 on our turf, IMO.

I agree CA that Luke M. will likely be given a chance at the outset as reward for his spectacular start in the first game. Canos could come on later, although I do not see this as a regular. Young Serge seems to have too much about him to be a bench-warmer.

That apart, NO TINKERING please AN. Don''t over-analyse things.

If our defensive formation is as tight as it has been thus far we won''t get much problem from their limited attack which even these days relies over-much on hoofing it to that ageing carthorse Murphy. Play our normal passing game and we should create more opportunities than them so we need our striking to be on form.

1-1, with the edge on us at 2-1.

Agree that the rivaly thing seems to be a bit one sided Broadstairs, as you say one Ipswich thread on here and about 15 on the front page of twtd.

Dont think there will be any tinkering today, hope not anyway and as you say home wins and draws away will do us, this season but only a win today will make me happy.

Sky tv with our social club''s friend Darren Eadie on the panel will do for me, cocktails at the ready, Dorito''s & dips what more could we want than a Wessie hatrick lol lol

Got the day off to watch this at my local, the home game I''ll be back for, for sure.

Apparently there''s holidaying scummers in town and they''ve taken offence at the pubs advertising for the game - ''The Scum v Norwich City'' - should be interesting as I expect to be the only City supporter there 😂

Got a feeling Di et al will be right, Murphy to start, Canos substitute. Jacob did great against Blackburn and was unfortunate with the niggle, but would be harsh to leave Canos out - I feel he could be the difference today. That said, it may work more in our favour if we bring our Spanish box of tricks on around the 60 minute mark for fresh impetus - I love his 110% attitude, a rare commodity indeed, and just what you want in a derby against tiring legs 👍

Team news is

TEAM: McGovern; Pinto, Bennett, Klose, Brady; Tettey, Mulumbu; Howson (c), Naismith, Hoolahan; Jerome. #ncfc

SUBS: Jones (GK), Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Canos, Lafferty, Ja. Murphy. #ncfc

Not surprised that jacob isnt playing as he said at the fans forum he only started training Thurs and Canos our super sub is on the bench