So frustrating. Four games in and no change from last seasons mistakes:

1) We are still waiting too late for vital signings

2) AN unable to stick to a settled team/ too much tinkering

3) players signed but barely played

4) non performing players picked regardless

5) others unable to get a look in

6) strange team selections

7) zero ability to change games and show a plan B

We should have beaten that lot by at least two goals but the same old, same old holds us back.

I really don''t understand the persistence with Naismith. With him and Wes in the same team we just overplay all of the time, have no pace, width or directness.

The attack breaks down almost everytime it gets to Naismith.

Agree. Same old stuff - far too much elaborate close passing - loosing possession. All very well to keep calling for a new striker, but apart from a well taken goal, very little created. Bad substitution. Mulumbu was our best player and far more influential than Tettey. Far too complacent with lack of drive, particularly in the secondhalf. Neill does not seem to be able to motivate them. Ipswich first minute goal should have stood.

Jeez, I have stumbled upon the official pantwetters thread.

Why do you bother DCB?

If it frustrates you that much, please naff off and follow Ipswich and their agricultural team of hoofballers.

Plenty to moan about after 13 years of sh1te at the same level down there.

It might be 💤💤💤, but he does have a point on all comments, nothing learned from last summer?

What''s the retort from those who are posting the 💤💤💤💤

I am not pant wetting nor all doom and gloom. But frustrated- eg can see we are so close to being brilliant but held back by the things I listed. And why does my having questions to ask equate to a need to support Ipswich?

And there was me thinking the point of a board like this is to- you know- debate?! Question?

I simply cannot see it''s a pathetic post when the manager in his post match interview suggests City has the best chances to win the game. Really! What chances? I''m afraid, like his team selections, he is a lost soul, pant wetting or not. It was in all honesty a dreadful performance from a poor team put together by a manager who pre season lamented that he was going to ''attack'' teams!

And then goes on to indicate that no striker reinforcements are forthcoming, in fact, it''s likely there won''t be!

Get ready for the long haul!

DC, you know that if you post anything remotely negative you''re a pant wetter and anything remotely positive, you''re a happy clapper. These are the rules of the keyboard warriors.

Clint, if he posts something objective or balanced then great but there is a constant stream of whinging and threads to moan at the club.

Plenty of clubs would love to be in our position...Blackpool, Portsmouth, Coventry. Bolton.

Take it for what it is, an unbeaten start to the season with plenty of excitement, twists and, yes some frustration along the way.

As to balance- I have often posted positive stuff but have been very consistent and balanced in asking why we seem to be making all the same mistakes this reason as last. Last year those of us who questioned the board and transfer policy also got loads of abuse- and it proved true; we were relegated. Fail to sort them this year and we won''t go up.

4 games in and we haven''t lost yet. Just thought I''d point that out.

[quote user="Clint"]I really don''t understand the persistence with Naismith. With him and Wes in the same team we just overplay all of the time, have no pace, width or directness.

The attack breaks down almost everytime it gets to Naismith
.[/quote]

That would be the same Naismith who was involved in our goal today?

[quote] user="Dean Coney''s boots"]As to balance- I have often posted positive stuff but have been very consistent and balanced in asking why we seem to be making all the same mistakes this reason as last. Last year those of us who questioned the board and transfer policy also got loads of abuse- and it proved true; we were relegated. Fail to sort them this year and we won''t go up.[/quote]

What exactly is the boards transfer policy?

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Clint"]I really don''t understand the persistence with Naismith. With him and Wes in the same team we just overplay all of the time, have no pace, width or directness.

The attack breaks down almost everytime it gets to Naismith
.[/quote]

That would be the same Naismith who was involved in our goal today?

[/quote]

That''s the second time, Naismith had nothing to do with our goal, Pinto good run on the wing, pulled back to Wes, to Howson and finished by Jerome.......god job he didn''t touch the ball or it would have been the end of the move!

Yep, that''s the guy Squit. You will note I used the word ''almost'' and to be fair, I actually thought he''d cocked that up as well. But yes, he did manage a six yard pass to Howson, what else did he do? I would think his successful pass/dribble/shot rate is not really what you''d expect from an £8.5m player.

Actually Indy is right, it was Wes who passed it to Howson. You almost had me going there....

Brilliant, in that case if he starts on the bench he''ll have a hell of a game!

It''s not like he created anything but because Wes gave him a shout to leave it he gets a credit.....talk about scraping the barrel.

Oh pick your lip up off the floor and wipe your gusset

Pull yourself together

Can''t stand a flouncer!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Naismith had the presence of mind to leave the ball to a player who was in a better position to find the goal scorer, he was involved in the goal.

[/quote]

Wow, who else was involved for not touching the ball

So if a player ''dummied'' the ball and his team scored he wouldn''t be involved in that goal?If a player made a run and took out a defender and the space he created allowed the team to score he wouldn''t be involved in that goal?

Keep digging.........Naismith''s dummies was the best thing he did, great, good job he did dummy it, maybe that''s key for his performances, he''s our dummy!