Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Jordan Rhodes

Seemingly on his way out of Boro before the end of the window, would anyone have him here? I definitely would, scores for fun at this level.

We can cure that, we have an uncanny knack of buying in strikers who can score and turn them into barn door banjo players!

Another penalty box poacher who does little else much like Hooper , i would have him as we are getting desperate but how many penalty box chances do we make ? very few . If we are going ex scum maybe Wickham is the better buy .

A Blackburn mate of mine says he''s the type that links play and contributes brilliantly when the team are in control but he''s dead weight when things aren''t going to plan.Honestly, we could do a hell of a lot worse (and probably will).

Anyone expecting our inept board to pull off a signing like this hasnt been paying attention over the last few seasons. It will go to the wire on transfer deadline night and we will get a bang average forward on loan. But yes I''d be delighted with him

He''d give us a different dimension if we went with two up top, but we''d still e in the same position of being screwed if anything happened to Jerome. We need at very least a backup option for the one up top.

Only way we''ll see JR if he is given a free. Cost nearly £10m beyond our resources. Must wait to see what loans available from PL or overseas.

Didn''t want McCormack but he is preferable to rhodes who again wouldn''t suit or style or add enough to be worth changing for.

Wouldn''t be high up my list but if it comes down to him or nobody then he wins.