Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Yellow

Where does it lie most?

Evening all, frustrated with today''s point in that I felt we could of had more if we had got the ball down more and used it. One of the questions is is that, is the main frustration on here the lack of money we have spent? Or the numbers we''ve brought in? Or I think a factor for me is the contacts, I still believe we are lacking in that department. I don''t for one second believe that no strikers want to come here, it''s a fantastic club. Lovely county. But somethings not happening to just get a deal over the line. I''m pleased we''ve got canos and Pritchard. But something is clearly missing for that forward we have needed ever since Alex has been here. Maybe it''s the board being tight, maybe it''s a lack of contacts and belief in the manager from and incoming forward''s part.

1) Its called greed by players

2) Owners such as Villa''s seem happy to throw money down the drain to simply stop other sides buying certain players.

Look at Bournemouth - Afobe and Grabbin now on the bench - They all went for money nothing else