Sign in to follow this  
NCFC198

Is the game being show at carrow road today?

I''ve not seen anything on that, but plenty of city pubs are showing it (there was a list on this site the other day). I''m in the depths of Yorkshire so will have to make do with updates when I can get them.

The venue called Open on bank plain have a huge screen and showing it. There is a Facebook event for it and you can get free tickets. Loads of people are ready signed up to go (myself included).

Tickets here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/live-screening-of-ipswich-town-v-norwich-city-tickets-27022410758

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''ve not seen anything on that, but plenty of city pubs are showing it (there was a list on this site the other day). I''m in the depths of Yorkshire so will have to make do with updates when I can get them.[/quote]

Was in the depths of Yorkshire when we played them at the beginning of our last Championship campaign - myself and Lady Horn did manage to find a pub that was showing it and ourselves and the barmaid (total number of people in the pub) thoroughly enjoyed our 1-0 win! Oh, the good selection of real ales helped as well. So, unless you''re in Leeds, would suggest asking around at any nearby hostelry as you may be pleasantly surprised.

[quote user="lake district canary"]It''s on "Now TV.com" for 6.99  (day pass for sky sports).  Well worth it for a one off.

[/quote]

On tv now tv or on mobile only? I got the day pass last week and only got working on the ipad.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''ve not seen anything on that, but plenty of city pubs are showing it (there was a list on this site the other day). I''m in the depths of Yorkshire so will have to make do with updates when I can get them.[/quote]
Its on Sky, just find a pub and demand they put it on. Yorkshire is hardly middle earth.

Might well have a look Lord H - I usually don''t like to watch us if I''m not there, but a derby game is different. The main problem is in these parts all they''ll be interested in is the poxy Tyne-Tees game that starts at 1 (or something).

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Might well have a look Lord H - I usually don''t like to watch us if I''m not there, but a derby game is different. The main problem is in these parts all they''ll be interested in is the poxy Tyne-Tees game that starts at 1 (or something).[/quote]

I forgot all about that insignificant fixture - well, good luck anyway - and enjoy Yorkshire!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Might well have a look Lord H - I usually don''t like to watch us if I''m not there, but a derby game is different. The main problem is in these parts all they''ll be interested in is the poxy Tyne-Tees game that starts at 1 (or something).[/quote]

I forgot all about that insignificant fixture - well, good luck anyway - and enjoy Yorkshire!

I have no probs picking up skysports2 and all the other sky sports channels online v.clearly here in Thailand ... not sure if it''s as easy in UK.

if Anyone needs a link, let me know

Another cock up from either Archant or NCFC

Advertised in EEN as one of 30 pubs etc showing game.

No one at CR knew about it