Staying in England.

Bolton to continue their great start.

Bolton v Fleetwood HOME WIN.

Norwich bet: 2-0 to City!

Good luck all!

Snake

Off to the Swedish Mellesta Gotaland this week for:

Valgarda IK vs Mariestad IFK - Home win

For the Norwich bet I also really like the 4/1 odds of Naismith to score and Norwich to win...his kind of game...

Good luck to Hammond and Lapps...excellent partnership methinks...

Parma 👌👏🇮🇹🍝🎼🍾

I''m going for a home win for Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade!) v. Radnik Surdulica.

CZ are W2 D1 L0 F8 A3 at home and RS are W0 D1 L1 F0 A1 away. CZ have won all 3 of the previous matches between these 2 teams.

Good Luck, Hammond!

As for the Norwich bet ~ going back to Howson to score any time!

Good Luck, Lappinitup! Happy Birthday to you!

The Hungarian NB I.Honved to win at home against Gyirmot on Sunday.Honved have a seemingly so-so 3-1-2 and 9/5 record, but the two defeats were against the top two teams, and otherwise their form is good.Gyirmot have a 0-2-4 and 3/14 record. They drew their first two matches, against the two teams now just above them, and have lost the last four.The current odds are around 8/13.---Honved are my pick, but in view of hammond1612''s great gesture, and since previously unheard of access problems to this message board may be limiting picks, I would suggest this for the Saturday list, if that is looking short:The Sodra Gotaland section of the Swedish Division Two.Rosengard to win at home against Olympic.Rosengard, still in with a chance of promotion, have a 6-2-0 and 29/9 home record. Olympic have a 1-2-6 and 8/16 away record.The current odds are 1/7.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Ryan Bennett to score anytime, at 14/1.Good luck to all!

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Off to France with two picks for this week.(Well done Daniel for your generous offer to do six picks Saturday and Sunday!)

For Saturday: LILLE v Dijon HOME WIN

For Sunday: PSG v Metz HOME WIN

Good Luck Daniel and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, Timm Klose to score anytime. Best of luck Lappin and Happy Birthday 🎂[/quote]
That''s a great help Trish.[Y] Especially as we may end up a few light this weekend. Which one shall I log for your pick?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]My pick is QPR home win v Preston. City bet Canos to score anytime from Til1010.[/quote]Up and running at last so thanks for retrieving my pick from Facebook Nutty. [Y]Good luck to Daniel and Lapps.

Happy Birthday Lapps, have a great one, hope our team make you happy and glad you''re feeling better

Thanks also Purple for the extra pick.
Total credit to our team of PUPs that despite all the problems 28 different selections have been logged by 4pm this afternoon. Thank you all for this great effort. Once again the Pink Un community has shown it''s quality in the face of adversity. 

Slightly improved last week, my pick drawing rather than losing, so let''s hope this week Rangers beat Motherwell!!

And I reckon Wes will open the scoring against Ipswich on Sunday!

Good luck :)

My picks this week are a Brighton win and the Norwich bet is for jerome to score anytime

I''m going to follow a couple of others and provide two picks in recognition of the decision to go for two different set of picks.

For Saturday (and my own pick for the week) I''m going for Bradford to beat Coventry in League One.

For Sunday, how about the German Cup and Hoffenheim to win at 1. FC Germania Egestorf/Langreder (catchy name).

As for Norwich... I won''t call a result but it could be eventful so over 2.5 goals to be scored for me.

Best of luck Daniel, Mick and all PUPs.

Another derby day this weekend is at Stevenage where leaders Luton are the visitors.Stevenage v Luton.......Away win.Good luck Daniel. [Y]

WOW!! what a logistics nightmare this has been for Nutty and great job everybody for hanging in there. Most of all good luck to Daniel and Lapps.

Thanks for the suggestions so far guys, I''ll sit down in the next couple of hours and sort out the picks, as for the match bet howson to score anytime, good luck mick and happy birthday!

Going to be predictable and go back to Portugal (hi Til)

Benfica v Vitória Setùbal - Home Win

And, after he told me on Weds at the forum he would shoot at Ipswich, a goal for Ivo Pinto for the match bet.

Good luck everyone, especially Hammond1612 and Lappinitup

A Premier League pick this week. Swansea vs Hull - home win.

Norwich bet - over 2.5 goals.

Good luck Daniel, Lapps and all Pup''s.

Evening everyone and good luck!!

MMMK - ATLETICO MADRID -v- Alaves HOME WIN (Sunday)

MM - BARCELONA -v- Real Betis HOME WIN (Saturday)

For the Norwich bet I''ll go for my new favourite Timm Klose to score anytime 💛💚

Right here they are, sorry if I''ve done this too early for some people

Saturday: QPR, Juventus, ajax, porto, Barcelona, Monchengladbach

Sunday: PSG, athletico madrid (also my pick eddie), FC Kuopio, Napoli, hoffenheim, benfica

Good luck everyone, heres hoping to a double win this weekend!

I hope I''m not too late to try and make amends for my poor picks last week 😝

I''m going to stick to my failed request last week for: Pascara V''s Napoli, home win.

For the Norwich bet, I''m going 3-0 win for our boys with Wes to score anytime 👍🏻💚💛💚💛

Good luck everyone

OTBC

[quote user="twidio"]Sorry it''s late but my pick is BRADFORD to beat Coventry

Have a good weekend everybody[/quote]
I''m guessing this one is yours Greg[:)]