Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Away fans,

I couldn''t get a ticket, so I''m guessing it was a sellout, if this is so, what happened to the lower section ? Just a handful of fans in this area. Can someone explain why. 

Previous seasons used to be for families i think but no idea why this season it was empty plus a whole block in there end as well

21350 of them plus 2000 Norwich fans

They wouldn''t let us have any more tickets preseumeably because they would have to move st holders to give us a wider section in the upper awat tier so I was baffled to see the empty section in front of the away section too

By looking at at a couple of TV shots it looked like we had a block above there fans in the upper tier yet none sold for lower tier in front of our own fans ?

Watching on TV, I heard a chant of "you couldn''t sell all your tickets" in the first half. Please tell me that was from our fans! Or are the inhabitants of the portaloo really that dim witted?

The policing today was poor normally we are held back after the game to allow the scum to disperse but today we left at the same time resulting in carnage all the way up to the station

Lord only knows if they had had a decent crowd their today what would have happened

The Family Enclosure in the lower tier was not made available to us for some reason but they gave Norwich all of Block E in the upper tier as opposed to the usual half block. I think you will find that the few fans in that lower tier were disabled City fans who could not climb the stairs.

[quote user="The young canary"]The policing today was poor normally we are held back after the game to allow the scum to disperse but today we left at the same time resulting in carnage all the way up to the station

Lord only knows if they had had a decent crowd their today what would have happened[/quote]The police did exactly the same for the Play-Off SF and that worked well.Yes, there was a bit of handbags but if you think that was carnage you never visited Portman Rd in the 70''s or 80''s