Sign in to follow this  
MrFruit

Smoke bomb/canister

Spoke to a lady who had her jacket badly burned by the smoke bomb/canister let off in away section today. A very lucky lady - that could have been her skin!

Also saw another NCFC fan taken for treatment for breathing difficulties

Poor security to get it in. But total idiot for letting it off.

I wonder if it''s the same idiot who set one billowing off in my face at the Portman Road playoff game when Howson scored. I don''t care what people say about them adding to the atmosphere or whatever, they''re unpleasant at best and potentially dangerous.

Really silly and dangerous to take flares into games, I see one Ipswich fan and one Norwich fan arrested for flares, but other than that only a handful of arrests which is good

Too many club cabbage wig wearers embarrassing our support as demonstrated by the above comments

[quote user="Diane"]Really silly and dangerous to take flares into games, I see one Ipswich fan and one Norwich fan arrested for flares, but other than that only a handful of arrests which is good[/quote]

The ipswich fan said he was wearing his as a lucky omen as they were in fashion last time they beat us ☺

[quote user="NR1"]Too many club cabbage wig wearers embarrassing our support as demonstrated by the above comments[/quote]

I trust that comment is just facetious & for effect. I for one do not want to repeat the experience of watching a fellow City fan being given oxygen after a severe asthma attack caused by one of our own fans. Several fans had clothes burnt & stained yellow but hey so long as the boys enjoyed themselves who are we to complain

I hate Ipswich as much as everybody else but a bit silly bringing this up as an Ipswich problem when one of our fans was arrested for the same thing. Cant slate one and condone the other.

[quote user="MrFruit"]Spoke to a lady who had her jacket badly burned by the smoke bomb/canister let off in away section today. A very lucky lady - that could have been her skin!

Also saw another NCFC fan taken for treatment for breathing difficulties

Poor security to get it in. But total idiot for letting it off.[/quote]You were probably standing near me then !It was kicked/thrown away from the seats and ended up on the steps next to my seat. I wasn''t sure if it was going to go off, so I didn''t touch it.One of the stewards came down and eventually took it away.Don''t really know much else as it happened behind me.

[quote user="Year of the tiger"][quote user="NR1"]Too many club cabbage wig wearers embarrassing our support as demonstrated by the above comments[/quote]

I trust that comment is just facetious & for effect. I for one do not want to repeat the experience of watching a fellow City fan being given oxygen after a severe asthma attack caused by one of our own fans. Several fans had clothes burnt & stained yellow but hey so long as the boys enjoyed themselves who are we to complain[/quote]

What is big and tough about alcohol fuelled, vile abusive language towards people in the refreshment kiosks did not enjoy the experience at all yesterday, too many there just for aggro and not football

Someone set one off in the bar concourse at Palace away last year, very irresponsible I thought and I found the whole atmosphere in that area very intimidating.

One of my friends told me about Watford fans abusing barstaff at Carrow Road a couple of seasons ago, he was ashamed to be a Watford fan.

Alcohol makes people do some stupid things.

[quote user="pliff"][quote user="Year of the tiger"][quote user="NR1"]Too many club cabbage wig wearers embarrassing our support as demonstrated by the above comments[/quote]

I trust that comment is just facetious & for effect. I for one do not want to repeat the experience of watching a fellow City fan being given oxygen after a severe asthma attack caused by one of our own fans. Several fans had clothes burnt & stained yellow but hey so long as the boys enjoyed themselves who are we to complain[/quote]

What is big and tough about alcohol fuelled, vile abusive language towards people in the refreshment kiosks did not enjoy the experience at all yesterday, too many there just for aggro and not football[/quote]

Totally agree but if you say that you''re accused of being a Club Canary happy clapper.

There has been comment about the silly little juvenile scum idiots in the lower deck to our left but believe me we took our equivalent.

At Blackburn some of our own intoxicated fans stood in the aisle near me, blocking it for our own fans and wouldn''t move out of the way for people going up and down.  Fine, have a few drinks, but act like an imbecile in the process and you deserve all the criticism you get.  Away fans are great, but there are always a few who let the side down.  As for letting off flares, whoever did it ought to be banned.

A shame to read/hear this, as usually our away fans have a very good rapport.

One went off at Carrow Rd a while back (can''t remember who we were playing) - as an asthma sufferer it affected me really badly. I use a brown inhaler however I manage it fairly well & can run long distance events etc. I remember that flare caught me out completely; almost like being gassed.

Not funny when you can''t escape quickly...

I would just like to make it known that I''m Mello Yello and I think that the other Mellow Yellow''s comment is crass and childish. I concur with STFU''s comment.......