Sign in to follow this  
The young canary

FAO Jez Moxey

In case you read what fans say here is what you do re the striker search

Liverpool want shot of Ings get their valuation today, offer it and get the lad down this afternoon for a medical

We sold Redmond to Southampton offer to take Charlie Austen off their hands for a season loan deal allowing them to trade up

Jobs a goodun. Let''s face it it''s not rocket science. PM me Jez if you need a hand. 👍👍👍👍

BUT... with panic in his (keyboard typing) voice.... What if Jez doesnt read here??

Oh don''t worry yourself djc Joe the media man will be telling Mr Moxey all about this messageboard believe me.

It''s all very quiet from the King of spin, must be in training for strictly, good job we have a CEO with such a proven track record.

The times they are a changing.....Ings would be amazing on loan, Vydra too.

I get the feeling it''s going to be as we are with some Balls spin about doing our best, might be Purple to write it for him.

[quote user="Indy"]It''s all very quiet from the King of spin, must be in training for strictly, good job we have a CEO with such a proven track record.

The times they are a changing.....Ings would be amazing on loan, Vydra too.

I get the feeling it''s going to be as we are with some Balls spin about doing our best, might be Purple to write it for him.[/quote]Indy, you cannot seriously think the club could afford my stratospherically high fees? The wallet isn''t empty now but it pretty quickly would be if the directors coughed up enough money to persuade me to provide some of my jewelled prose.

Touché, fair point Purple.

Seriously how do you view our clubs finances, given the recent comments by Stone saying we spent our budget in January giving it a real go to stay up?

I just can''t see us buying Assombalonga or Wells without selling Naismith or Brady, why spend another 8 million on Pritchard when Naismith is here?

Would love to know your views as I must say I do think you know more the you let on!

[quote user="Indy"]Touché, fair point Purple.

Seriously how do you view our clubs finances, given the recent comments by Stone saying we spent our budget in January giving it a real go to stay up?

I just can''t see us buying Assombalonga or Wells without selling Naismith or Brady, why spend another 8 million on Pritchard when Naismith is here?

Would love to know your views as I must say I do think you know more the you let on![/quote]Indy, I was deeply, deeply hurt by your "waffle" comment. You think you can win me round with some cheap flattery?Whatever I may sometimes hear, I have no inside knowledge on how our finances are now. A rough guide in terms of transfer fees would be two seasons ago, post-relegation, when we sold Fer, Snodgrass, Pilkington and Surman for perhaps £17m-£18m, and spent most or all of that on Grabban, Lafferty, Jerome, McGrandles. Odjidja-Ofoe, Miquel and Thompson. This summer, if we got £10m-£11m for Redmond then that has very roughly gone on Pritchard and Canos.I don''t know what Stone said, but almost certainly one would have to ask several supplementary questions to find out precisely what he meant and what the situation is, It is true we splashed out more this January than in any other winter window, by a considerable margin, but my assumption is that much of that was money we had failed to spend in the summer rather than going way beyond what we had budgeted for as far as the whole season was concerned.One supplemenatry question would be whether two seasons ago remains an accurate guide, or whether the changes to the parachute payments mean we feel able to spend more on transfers than we receive.Whether we upped our wage bill in January, with obvious long-term consequences, to attract the likes of Klose and Naismith would be another of those supplementary questions.

Oh I do love a "FAO X" thread

Where the poster just posts as if hey are taking to the owner or player or whatever

Ultimate flounce levels achieved.

He''s not f£&@ing reading this, pick up the phone of you care that much genius. You may as well send Stephen hawking and Madonna a message on here as well. Christ.

Christ is reading this too?!? Or is he your striker recommendation?

[quote user="ZLF"]Christ is reading this too?!? Or is he your striker recommendation?[/quote]

I think we may need Christ to intervene as our board are clearly not capable of understanding the basics of how to manage a transfer window

whilst i dont think mr moxey will ever read this board i have to admit ive wondered recently if archant have used the posts on here for their articles

all the supposed transfer rumours for the last 2 months have been posted on here prior to them being in the paper/on their sites the next day

i think this thread probably needs to be aimed more at lee darnborough, cause that fucking idiot clearly hasnt got a clue

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Indy"]Touché, fair point Purple.

Would love to know your views as I must say I do think you know more the you let on![/quote]Indy, I was deeply, deeply hurt by your "waffle" comment. You think you can win me round with some cheap flattery?Whatever I may sometimes hear, I have no inside knowledge on how our finances are now. A rough guide in terms of transfer fees would be two seasons ago, post-relegation, when we sold Fer, Snodgrass, Pilkington and Surman for perhaps £17m-£18m, and spent most or all of that on Grabban, Lafferty, Jerome, McGrandles. Odjidja-Ofoe, Miquel and Thompson. This summer, if we got £10m-£11m for Redmond then that has very roughly gone on Pritchard and Canos.I don''t know what Stone said, but almost certainly one would have to ask several supplementary questions to find out precisely what he meant and what the situation is, It is true we splashed out more this January than in any other winter window, by a considerable margin, but my assumption is that much of that was money we had failed to spend in the summer rather than going way beyond what we had budgeted for as far as the whole season was concerned.One supplemenatry question would be whether two seasons ago remains an accurate guide, or whether the changes to the parachute payments mean we feel able to spend more on transfers than we receive.Whether we upped our wage bill in January, with obvious long-term consequences, to attract the likes of Klose and Naismith would be another of those supplementary questions.[/quote]

I must apologise for Waffle, might have been a trifle too harsh, but you''re point could have been more compact.

I''m still not convinced by our new board set up and am a little concerned we spent our budget on another attacking midfield player rather than a striker.

AN likes his midfielders.

Jez Moxey?......How long before Nephew ''Nepotism'' Tom is anointed and sits on the Directionless box throne.........and starts calling the shots?