Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

So pleased for the new young boys

Given their chance tonight and taking their chance tonight!

Canos in the starting 11 vs Birmingham please. In place of Naismith.
Godfrey, Maddison and Murphy on the bench at the very least.
Indifferent [:|]

Well they certainly did themselves no harm, great to listen to a young hungry team with what is some very talented players, futures bright!

Canos is sheer quality, was raving about him when we were linked to him and I can only hope he falls in love with Norfolk and stays here a very long time because he''s going to be an absolute star - to think he''s only just turned 19 years old in the last few months, imagine what he might be like in a few years time - it''s there if he wants it. Got told by a Spanish Barca fan yesterday that he''s scored even more goals for Barcelona youth than Messi, though I don''t know if that''s true. Don''t want to take anything away from our other young players though as they did great tonight and I think more than most will do very well in the game, what an exciting future for NCFC 👍

Agree with all of this, thought Thompson was class as well just breaking up play and keeping him simple.

Maddison deserved a goal tonight he played really well, lots of movement, always wanting the ball and some killer through balls

It''s very hard to gauge being against a very average Coventry side but him, canos and Thompson who broke up play very well looked really good tonight, Sergi has to start on Saturday

Cracking goal from Ben Godfrey, he''s a big lad for his age, I''m not so sure anyone knows what to do with him but he''s got something about him

Let''s hope that Neil stands by his word. He said that a good performance would be rewarded so at the very least I expect to see Canos to start on Sat. Surely his record merits it? But we all know how Neil doesn''t like to tinker! Wink [;)]

My concern (other the the obvious one) is that Neil might not think there is a problem with CB''s. Godfrey might just be the man to cover us.

Godfrey seems to be the man that nobody quite knows what to do with.

Looks to me however like he will take the mantle from Tettey in a year or two.