Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Taylor

Double League Two striker swoop coming up that will see a number on here throwing themselves off the nearest cliff... for that reason alone, I am fully behind it.

Lyle Taylor from AFC Wimbledon (and a Monserrat international) and Matty Taylor from Bristol Rovers - top football league goalscorer last season. Total fee 3m for the pair.

Probably a punt that one will work out in time to salvage our season.

Lyle is 6''2 and a part time model, ladies.

Matty scores when he wants. He is ugly though. Good scapegoat material..

Enjoy!

Well give you that this post is so hard to believe it could happen, would not be happy especially with Lyle who has not always impressed as at Shef Utd but anything this late is going to be a punt and two strikers is what we need.

Actually, Lyle Taylor might not be a bad gamble as back-up, I take my lads to see AFC sometimes and he''s a decent player, scored a fair few last season including a good goal in the playoff final.

Breaking news : Norwich city use time machine to sign 1970 Brazil World Cup squad

Norwich fans : "ehhhhhhhhhh...."

Matty Taylor been benched by Bristol Rovers tonight. Probably just being rested and Bor is most likely trying to wind people up by throwing out unappealing names, but still, that''s a funny coincidence

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Double League Two striker swoop coming up that will see a number on here throwing themselves off the nearest cliff... for that reason alone, I am fully behind it.

Lyle Taylor from AFC Wimbledon (and a Monserrat international) and Matty Taylor from Bristol Rovers - top football league goalscorer last season. Total fee 3m for the pair.

Enjoy![/quote]

Ha. I used to live with a lad that played international footie for Monserrat. To put it in to perspective, I played first team football for our university and he played third team. He used to get flown business class to games while he was a poor student.

I think they lost 14-0 on his debut. Ruel Fox was one of the coaches. He was a bit star struck by playing with their star man, Tess Bramble, Titus'' brother.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Double League Two striker swoop coming up that will see a number on here throwing themselves off the nearest cliff... for that reason alone, I am fully behind it.

Enjoy![/quote]

I think I''m right in saying that Matt Taylor was out of contract at Rovers after the end of last season and only recently signed a new one so if what you suggest turns out to be true, perhaps we should have swooped a bit sooner.