Sign in to follow this  
AJ

N'Doye

Spotted in directors box at the game tonight. Looks like that one''s got legs. Loan reportedly

Hmmmmm, not too much to get excited about, but good cover for Jerome.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]You only have to see the picture circulating on Twitter to know that whoever that person is, it isn''t N''Doye.

I guess all black people look the same to some people...[/quote]

:-). Beth AJ never said which clubs directors box! 😊

[quote user="ron obvious"][url]https://mobile.twitter.com/Tuckachelli659/status/768170838403067904[/url][/quote]Haven''t a clue, but Corbyn doesn''t want to be photo''d.

To be fair I was just passing on gossip, I couldn''t see myself!

If not N''Doye who is it?!

Sorry, my last line was meant as a joke but looking again it doesn''t come across that way.

I think the guy in the photo looks around 40 and isn''t a player. After the Ongueue picture I think people are desperately looking for players everywhere in the ground.

People on twitter suggesting it''s David Accam?

True Bethnal, I guess we''re just giddy after scoring 6 and are hopefully it''s a new striker!

Whoever it was hes not sitting in the Directors box, he was close by then, looked like N''Doye to me when I googles it but guess he looks older

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="ron obvious"][url]https://mobile.twitter.com/Tuckachelli659/status/768170838403067904[/url][/quote]Haven''t a clue, but Corbyn doesn''t want to be photo''d.[/quote]

Was it David Bentley to the rear of the photo?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]You only have to see the picture circulating on Twitter to know that whoever that person is, it isn''t N''Doye.

I guess all black people look the same to some people...[/quote]Oh dear, look out, AJ! If you''re a white heterosexual you can''t say anything these days that the precious snowflake brigade won''t interpret as racist [:P]

No... seriously... You''re taking in your face photos of a random black guy, invading his space and trying to guess which sportsman he might be. You''ll try and laugh your way out of it... but you lot are daft racists.

[quote user="nu_matik"]No... seriously... You''re taking in your face photos of a random black guy, invading his space and trying to guess which sportsman he might be. You''ll try and laugh your way out of it... but you lot are daft racists.[/quote][:O] Get a grip.

Jools. You''re the biggest bellend on here lately, quite an accolade. If you can''t see it, most of us can. Just try dig yourself out of it.

Jools - I agreed that he didn''t look like N''Doye, because he doesn''t. Not sure why you felt it worthy to specifically comment on that, but it''s a little bit odd. Bore off, I''ve nothing to say to you ''precious''.

Jools. You''re a shit troll and bellend who knows fuck all but pretends to know everything. Feck orf.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Jools. You''re a shit troll and bellend who knows fuck all but pretends to know everything. Feck orf.[/quote]Are you f*cking kidding!? I posted your username into search and wasted nigh on ten minutes of my life reading your contribution to this site [:O]I think it''s best I stick around [Y]

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]You only have to see the picture circulating on Twitter to know that whoever that person is, it isn''t N''Doye.

I guess all black people look the same to some people...[/quote]Oh dear, look out, AJ! If you''re a white heterosexual you can''t say anything these days that the precious snowflake brigade won''t interpret as racist [:P]

[/quote]

Normally wouldn''t bite but this casual racism is pathetic. "Oh this random black man must be a footballer why else would he be allowed near the directors box in a t-shirt."

Then comparing his pic to two black players who bear almost zero resemblance to him before some moron openly takes a pic of his face, but no it''s just the PC brigade being over the top.

It''s sad, but I''m glad we are able to call it out.

Racism casual or otherwise is so ingrained in football and its time we told it as it is. It''s not ok, even to the smallest degree.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]You only have to see the picture circulating on Twitter to know that whoever that person is, it isn''t N''Doye. I guess all black people look the same to some people...[/quote]

Oh dear, look out, AJ! If you''re a white heterosexual you can''t say anything these days that the precious snowflake brigade won''t interpret as racist [:P]

[/quote]

Why have you included a reference to sexuality when complaining about being called a racist? If you said something racist we''d still call you a racist regardless of your sexuality.