Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Norwich v Coventry Match Chat/Thread

From what I''ve seen of Pritchard he has the ability to upend anyone in the midfield

Should see some of our injured players back for Sat, Pritchard, Ruddy, Dorrans must be close

Well done our Jacob, great finish to make it 4-1

Loved Jacob at our fans forum, lovely decent lad who was kind enough to chat to our guests from the Hamlet centre plus told us all some funny stories

Doesn''t have the pace of Redders, but a damn sight more cultured, although only picking up radio commentary he does apear to be a bargain purchase, I know it''s early days.

How refreshing, youngsters with class and passion......it''s only Covvy but still they are doing all that can be asked of them......if you''re good enough you''re old enough.

Job well done, from what I heard on the radio, it seems the kids did well, 10,500 fans there, great attendance

Hope Canos starts on Sat

[quote user="KiwiScot"]I eat my hat. Play the same team more or less against Birmingham?[/quote]

Don''t get too excited Coventry have not won this season in Div 1 and it showed. They were poor.

Well taken goals against an ordinary side

Agreed

Cannot see AN dropping Naismith and playing wingers can only hope.

Also Turner has dropped to be a reserve for the reserves plus get rid of the Frenchman

PS Mulumbu looked a bit like Steptoes horse tonight

[quote user="Diane"]Job well done, from what I heard on the radio, it seems the kids did well, 10,500 fans there, great attendance

Hope Canos starts on Sat[/quote][Y]