Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Norwich v Coventry Match Chat/Thread

Swindon, its a betting site and streams are geoblocked for the UK! If you want to know which games are being televised around the world, thus a stream being available, go to liveonsat.com. Only Burton v Liverpool tonight.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Swindon, its a betting site and streams are geoblocked for the UK! If you want to know which games are being televised around the world, thus a stream being available, go to liveonsat.com. Only Burton v Liverpool tonight.[/quote]TOR Browser !

Playing with this lineup we had better win. Thats what bugs me about cup games that a well organised opposition 1st team can upset a fringe team unused to playing with each other. These games are good for playing some fringe players, but not an entire team of them and if you play some more experienced players you can progress. Maybe thats what last championships defense with Toffolo represents

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Swindon, its a betting site and streams are geoblocked for the UK! If you want to know which games are being televised around the world, thus a stream being available, go to liveonsat.com. Only Burton v Liverpool tonight.[/quote]
Also Chelsea v Bristol Rovers

just say lafferty scored a hattrick tonight do you think AN would select him for the next game ?

i dont think he would thats why i would have started morris he is the future lafferty ship has sailed

SwindonCanary wrote the following post at 23/08/2016 8:08 PM:

Logged in with my Bet365 account and I''m watching it live !

How? Just logged into mine and can''t

Think he should''ve started v Ipswich Diane but hey ho, glad he''s having a great game tonight.

Canos should be in the first team and can''t wait to see Pritchard in there

I agree, a front four with Pritchard, Wes and Canos would be very exciting imo. AN will probably persevere with Naismith though. I actually think Jarvis would do a good job in this league too when he''s fit, I much prefer a NCFC side playing with width.

[quote user="Diane"]Can see Canos being a regular now he''s match fit, can you Herman?[/quote]I hope so. Match fitness and confidence are both there so he deserves more game time.