Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Asamoah Gyan

Apparently linked with Fulham? Would be an incredible signing if they pulled it off but no idea how they could afford it- would be perfect here.

The proposed move is a loan with Fulham only paying a portion of his wages.

Reports from China suggest that Gyan hasn''t been particularly dedicated to football while in Shanghai. Enjoying the trappings that a $1m a month wage brings and only turning up to training when he felt like it.

Total mercenary. IIRC, Sunderland spent about £14m on him and then he cleared off to Qatar a year later to earn more money! Avoid.

It''s more the risk of him turning out as a complete disaster who thinks he''s too big a player for us, spends all his time messing around, doesn''t bother with training, disrupts the squad, and totally fails to perform, which strikes me as being potentially less than perfect.

Reminds me of that immense CB that QPR bought from a Russian team. I wonder whatever happened to him ?

Some on this forum are not thinking straight anymore...do you think we would be in for this guy? Same thing applies for the post regarding Crouch... If we had money to splash , we would have splashed it already...at least that is what I think

He''s stopped caring about being a serious professional footballer the day he left Sunderland to play in the UAE. I wouldn''t welcome him at Norwich and feel he''d offer very little attitude wise.