Sign in to follow this  
grinner

wed oct 26 and out

wed 26 will set up  the rest of the season.if we lose to qpr on 22 oct and birmingham on 26oct worthy must resign .this club is to big to be draged down to the bottom of the pit of this div. our next 10 games are 7  away and 3 at home.i think we''re in trouble at the end of those games if we are still on the same form as we are now and with same boss in charge.god help us.

[quote]wed 26 will set up the rest of the season.if we lose to qpr on 22 oct and birmingham on 26oct worthy must resign .this club is to big to be draged down to the bottom of the pit of this div. our next ...[/quote]

No - lose those two and he will still be here - lose the Sheff weds game too and its a whole different ball game.

OTBC

I agree with you. There is a tough run of games coming up in November and early December and it is really rather depressing to feel that we can''t get something out of a trip to QPR or home to Cardiff. Performances have been generally so poor and sporadic that its difficult to spot where we will pick up points. We could lurch on with a win every few games or so and be in this position for a while.

Why should we assume we''ve a right to get something out of the QPR and Cardiff games - both sides are above us in this league, and one with a game less played!

The reality is that we have only beaten some particularly poor sides (and drawn with a few as well), and as soon as we have played an in-form side (Reading, Luton, Leeds) they have managed to turn us over one way or another.

With Birmingham also out of form then that may be our best chance of some respite - a local one for me and only a quid for the kids too!

i''ll be at bham....for better, for worse.....im guessing worse as i think we''ll get stuffed, but hey ho, last nite was just a cap in the feather, another glorious night in the life of a norwich fan! we can but hope i guess!!!

What will probably happen is that we will win just the odd one or two games our of the next seven or so...and this will be enough for Worthy to be allowed to stay on.  The board should be looking at the bigger picture, and not be short-sighted on a recent win.