Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Peter Crouch

Scored a hat-trick last night and not getting any starts in the league for Stoke.

His prowess in the air and hold up play means he would be the perfect striker for us, and at a nominal loan or permanent fee.

It''s always struck me as strange that he''s not actually that good in the air.  Often his tactic is to stand still and hold down the CB marking him to stop him jumping, which when Stoke were playing at home he used to get away with quite a lot.

He''s already received an EFL (the division previously know as the Championship) medal from us, would he put a second one on Ebay like he did the first one?

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Echo of the one word mentioned above...[/quote]

We could get Mustard TV to give Abbey a few presenting jobs (Bacton''s Next Top Model) to make up the gaping hole it would leave in their family finances.

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Scored a hat-trick last night and not getting any starts in the league for Stoke.

His prowess in the air and hold up play means he would be the perfect striker for us, and at a nominal loan or permanent fee.[/quote]

A strong possibility had they not squandered that £8 million on the boy Pritchard.

I had a night out with him in New York once and he was telling me that he loved his time at Norwich and was really keen to sign for us but they could only afford one of him or Hucks and they chose Hucks.