Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]**** sake[/quote]

Can I ask the bookies for odds on an away draw! If so, next year I will get my money on!

Only silver lining, they will put out a weaker team.

Home to Burton the saturday after that then the midweek visit to Newcastle. Can''t see to many first team playing in this match so play the same team against Everton.

[quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]Evertons second string you say? Versus Yeovil..

Everton team: Stekelenburg, Oviedo, Funes Mori, Williams, Holgate, Gueye, McCarthy, Bolasie, Barkley, Lennon, Lukaku

Subs: Joel, Baines, Gibson, Jagielka, Kone, Mirallas, Cleverley[/quote]Good on ''em for fielding a strong team and taking the competition seriously [Y] Neil needs to reciprocate with his strongest side available come the Everton tie and there''s no reason why we shouldn''t progress - it''s a midweek Cup match under lights and there''s always been a couple of surprise results in the last 32.

[quote user="Canary Jedi"]From an attacking point of view we were awesome against Coventry. Why can''t we beat Everton''s second string?[/quote]

Jedi

Did you go to the game???

[quote user="Canary Jedi"]From an attacking point of view we were awesome against Coventry. Why can''t we beat Everton''s second string?[/quote]Because pretty much almost any premiership 2nd string team is better than Coventry were the other night (not taking anything away from our lads), and when those 2nd strings often have full internationals or proven prem players sat in them, then it''s a much tougher ask than the kickaround at Coventry was.

Hello, yes I was at the game. Didn''t expect much after the first 20 minutes but then it came alive. I know we beat a bad Coventry side and Everton will be a much bigger task - I take back my comment about 2nd string!

Imagine we had only scrapped through against Cov 1 - 0, I doubt anyone would give us a chance against Everton. But after what should have been at least 10 then it gives hope :-)