Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Brady to Southampton, Bertrand to Everton! Redders making an impact.

Not from any link yet, but a friend and supplier in Poole who is a Saint season ticket holder, Everton have made two bids one for Martina & the other Bertrand as back up to Baines.

He said that the local talk is the Saints are lining up Brady.

All total speculation, but the main area of talk was Redders, how good a player he will become as a striker. The fans there rate him higher than Sterling and think they have a bargain as he''s a fifth of the price.

Well coming to silly season, will be interesting to see what happens in the next 7 days.

Yer because season ticket holders are in the know at all the club''s. Like saying I''m in the know on Norwich transfers.

& Bertrand back up to Baines, yer good one.

Martina one has been in the press last 2 days.

Well I''m very sorry for passing on a bit of info from a chat today, if you don''t like don''t bother reading!

Jesus some people on this board are just so fucking quick to have a go!

So to summarise, Southampton are interested in Brady and your friend likes Nathan Redmond.

Sterling Vs Redmond.

Sterling is the better player but has questionable mentality and attitude.

Redmond isn''t as good as Sterling yet hence his lower price. But he has the better mentality and attitude.

Could be a case of Redmond being one of those players that really flourishes from 24 onwards and Sterling is an early peaker.

He''s only relaying what his mate is saying, he''s pretty clear in that, I don''t see what the issue is.

Looking at the Southampton forum I think they seem far from thinking Redmond is better than sterling, though. It looks already very similar in the split opinions on him shown on here.

Really not sure why I bothered but won''t again.

Carry on, let''s all get into one another like every thread goes, it''s little wonder NCFC forums are so poor.

I''ll tell you why, because last time i scored a hat trick in a cup final at Wembley, Abby Clancey told the lanky one to shove it, picked me up in her soft top Maserati and drove me to Cheryl Cole''s pad on the Riviera and we all got along very nicely, thank you very much,

Love, Walter Mitty.

Indy

i ha the same i told the people on this Board the day after we went down Klose would stay Redmond 1st out

i got slated

i had one other bit of news that day which i i not put on here as not in clubs interest so pmed some members to tell them

some people do know what goes at clubs

some people know the line up on a friday for the weekend

carry on indy an others

I suspect that Southampton fans will spend the next many months discussing Redders, trying to work out whether he is great or not, just like we did.

I remember his goal against them - his first for us, and thinking then what a gem we had found... and have been wondering where that gem went ever since.

On the whole team news thing, surely its a cost/benefit analysis thing on those Illuminati who are ITK and can leak it on a Friday night like what was happening last year.

Benefit to City fans of knowing the team at 7pm Friday rather than 2.30pm Saturday = absolutely nothing.

Cost of City team being on an open forum at 7pm Friday rather than 2.30pm Saturday when the club chooses to make it public = who knows, but given the club doesn''t release it on a Friday, presumably the people at the club think there is a downside, therefore it''s more than nothing.

Result = a City fan should not do it. 

I''d prefer we keep Brady and sell Naysmith (if we can offload him)

I counted we had 15 midfielders at the club. Do we really need that many. Maddison showed the other night what great passing vision he''s got, and with Canos and Pritchard we''re well stocked in the attacking midfield berth (& they and Wes all look much better than Nay)

I should think Naysmith would also be a high earner so freeing up salaries would be great

So several reasons why no-one will buy NaIsmith, perhaps you can find a reason why anyone would Sam?

We were stupid enough to, so must be someone else out there who''ll buy him.

Offer him at peanuts just to offload him

Perhaps if Palace sell Zaha they might look to Brady as a replacement? They have a Bolasie-shaped hole to fill too.