All 3 lost last night, all 3 teams are ''under-performing''. All 3 have a track record of promotion, but all 3 failed to keep their team in the Prem last season.

Presumably all 3 are under fire from their fans for presumably ''dragging their team down''.

Who''ll go first? Will they all go? Would you have one of the other two come in here (they could just swap around)?

It''s more than a slightly curious coincidence that all 3 teams are in the same position... why is that?

[quote]IMO it''ll be Redknapp who goes first. I don''t believe the front that everything is hunky dory with Woodward. I think he''ll walk first[/quote]

with you on this

redknapp every time

why?

because Dowie and Worthington arnt the type of managers to walk, the only way worthy will walk is if he is pressured out. The only way he will ever leave in my opinion is if he is sacked, and our board will not sack him.

Dowie is the same, he wouldnt walk unless he was sacked

[quote]do Southampton really have a ''track record'' of promotion?[/quote]

No they dony because they have been in the top flight for years!

Harry first - for the simple reson that he is not afraid to walk.

Dowie second because Jordan is not afraid to take what he sees as decisive action.

Worthington - who knows? He wont walk and we would have to be almost certain of relegation before he was sacked.