Sign in to follow this  
pete

Chuba Akpom

On loan is a more sensible option than some others postulated on here. If not what about the kid Arsenal got from Bolton as CB and let Bassong go must be a saving on wages.

There must be some young PL loanees who would benefit City as options, no loanees from Britain yet, not Bamford we know how interested he is and expensive.

So I dusted off the bin-a-tron5000, plugged it in and fed the posting for analysis... the results were disappointing:

[I have just woken up in a confused state and there is no sign of the nurse, I have however got an opportunity to play with the computer while unattended]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Can someone translate this for me please?I can''t speak moron.[/quote]Come on Michael, I thought you were multi-lingual!

Chuba Akpom is a decent shout to be fair to OP!

Not sure about the comments re the defender though...

[quote user="The young canary"][quote user="lappinitup"]I''d rather have Chubby Checker....[/quote]

Showing your age Lapps![/quote]Just remember my dad telling me about him. [:)]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Can someone translate this for me please?I can''t speak moron.[/quote]Come on Michael, I thought you were multi-lingual![/quote]There are limits to how far my skills can take me though. And I think I''ve just found them [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The young canary"][quote user="lappinitup"]I''d rather have Chubby Checker....[/quote]

Showing your age Lapps![/quote]Just remember my dad telling me about him. [:)][/quote]

👍😂

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''d rather have Chubby Checker....[/quote]

Fatman Scoop would be great as a target man..