Sign in to follow this  
BarclayBoy789

Rhodes on bench

Not excited by Rhodes, if he scores i will clap, if he scores a lot, i will clap a lot and be happy.

Feckit, buy him, what have we got to lose?Oh.

Not at all Less, just a shame this forum has so many trying to score points all the time.

Get it Indy, most days doesn''t bother me, just smile at some of the posts and wonder what they must do, but every so often they do p*** me off, but we all still keep coming back for me, maybe we are all guilty of being cut from the same cloth.

Back to the thread, not sure we are or were ever really in for Rhodes, just don''t think we have the funds at the moment.

Why he''s on the bench, well could just be he''ll be involved the weekend in the league so not started and risked!

Who knows.

Shame if we were willing to pay £10m+ for MC a 29yr old. £12m for a 26 year old who will bag us goals would be a fantastic signing.

But somehow don''t think lil ole norwich will bid that much and go for the cheaper options if available

I like how you''re casually ignoring the multiple occasions that we''ve signed players for around 8 million pounds in the last year.If Rhodes became available I think we would be in for him (after Brady leaves) but I really doubt that he is.

I think the board are still apprehensive about getting they''re fingers burnt.

Klose and Pritchard look fantastic £8m buys, but RVW and Naysmith look poor investments for the money.

I think that''s the problem, we''ve signed 3 players since Jan at 8 million + then with the likes of Pinto, Canos etc. that''s got to be 30 million pounds plus on players since January.

Not sure what we''ve got back probably around 17 million.

Would be a great signing but just don''t think it''ll happen.

[quote user="Indy"]Not at all Less, just a shame this forum has so many trying to score points all the time.[/quote]

How many points you got in your head then? You should be top of your league by now by a cuntry mile (deliberate spelling police👍)

It''s nice to have a chav stalker! You got anything to say about the thread troll boy?

And now the Villa price is dropping 16/1 down to 11/2 could be McCormack all over again , football clubs really do need filthy rich owners to compete these days .

Well someone has placed a bet on him joining us, as we are now favourites (at 4/1) to sign him. With the imminent Oliveira signing, could we still accommodate him?

The odds have probably dipped after Neil''s reassertion of his desire to bring in another striker after Oliveira yesterday.

If we were in the running I think Wolves and Villa would be able to out muscle us.