Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Capital Canaries Travel and Membership

For those of you in London and the South East area please visit www.capitalcanaries.co.uk for details on affordable rail travel to the majority of our upcoming home and away games.

Rail tickets are currently on sale for the upcoming Nottingham Forest and Wolves games but you must be a paid member to travel. At just £10 for adults this represents great value for money.

Rail tickets are purchased almost immediately after TV schedules have been announced by our dedicated team so rest assured you are getting the best price possible.

Tomorrow we are proud to announce that we have 17 members travelling to Birmingham thanks to the very affordable rail travel we were able to provide with plenty of notice.

Contact awaytravel@capitalcanaries.co.uk or membership@capitalcanaries.co.uk for further information.

Alternatively you can find us on Twitter and Facebook.

It''s all well and good telling us how cheap and fantastic it is but what we all really want to know is whether or not there is a minutes silence before boarding the train.

Apologies to this Paul. I should have realised when I read a post that could be useful to some that it wasn''t the strange fella also called Paul. Enjoy the game today everyone, I''m certainly looking forward to my first away day since our last promotion season!