Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

"Worthy really has lost the changing room!"

It was last seen near to Thickthorn roundabout- then making it''s way onto the A11.

"Dolly ''cleancut'' Carbuncle" ''a youthful'' 67 year old Abattoir assistant'' (she loves working with animals!) was driving back to ''Wyndominominomonim'' with a truckload of putrid and rotten carcasses of ''Hipswich fans'' (Dolly moonlight''s as a self appointed serial killer/samaritan who; ''it''s for the best y''know!'' puts the mentally challenged and less fortunate out of their misery) she excitedly said: "I was doin'' abaht 27 moiles an haar- whern thar wus a strange smell! I curdn''t describe it- but it smelled a bit loik linhament, I glarnsed in my whing mirrer - an lo'' an behole'' a brick bildin on wheels wus cummin alorng side ''o'' me! It drewed level arnd I cud see all theese yung fellars, naked from thar waist up arnd harngin'' outah them frosted winders wavin'' beer bottles n'' shoutin'' an a hollerin'' an makin'' whoopee!''

Initial reports say that it contained the whole of the underperforming City squad, who were clearly intoxicated, and singing soccer player classics such as: "We don''t care cos'' we still get paid!" and another little ditty relating to the manager concerning his youthful & nautical time spent as a sea scout- that went something like this: "Worthy is an anchor - Worthy is an anchor nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah!

Norfolk Police, including the force helicopter were immediately despatched, hoping to detain this wayward out of control building containing the ''raucous and misbehaving football squad''. But the building seems to have mysteriously disappeared into thin air?  One arrest has been made of a white haired Gentleman- wearing an NCFC training top and shorts & immaculate white sport socks- who was seen driving round and round Thickthorn roundabout mumbling: "I''ve lost the changing room, has anyone seen the changing room?" The Police and the authorities are completely baffled......but not as much as the supporters....OTBC ;~)

Classic stuff Mello

Are you ready to rise from your slumbers next to Delia and instill some kind of passion into the team before the game?  Think they should take you on as warm up merchant.