Sign in to follow this  
Windy

What The Hell's Going On At Rotherham!?!

YEAH ITS TOP IN IT M8 MANAGER SENT AND THEM NOW DOWN TO 10 MEN. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP US STAY AT THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

The excuses are coming. Don''t get me wrong, I''m ecstatic that we got an equaliser, but, once again, that should have been a very very easy three points. That''s two weeks of "small blips" now, how many more are we going to see?

Yep, its a bit scary at the moment..probably 5 points lost that we should have got over the last 2 matches :-(]
However, its Sheffield United thats really important...beat them and things will look quite good.

Whether we are going through our traditional bad patch after Christmas or not, I think it speaks volumes for the current team that they got an equaliser in the 89th minute today. I listen to every away game on Radio Norfolk and in the past I would have turned the radio off after we went behind 4 - 3, because we would not have equalised. This season is different as there is a never say die attitude about the team, and results like today''s may prove invaluable at the end of the season.