Sign in to follow this  
coops

Jerome injured??

In a service station near Cambridge and Jerome has just walked in. Is he not playing today? Gutted if not as we haven''t got much else.

He was probably in a hurry to get back on the team bus, after the prematch meal at the little chef... oh how the other half live.

Are you sure it was him Coops?

I hope this is a windup or a case of mistaken identity we ll be much weaker without him upfront

[quote user="coops"]In a service station near Cambridge and Jerome has just walked in.[/quote][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Couldn''t you have just asked him?[/quote][quote user="coops"]Didn''t see him until he was on the way out.[/quote]Just lol. [:)]You do have to ask sometimes "why do these people bother?"

The fact you said lol sums you up. It was him, I didn''t get a chance to speak to him. That''s all I was saying. Now wind your neck in you muppet.

[quote user="coops"]The fact you said lol sums you up. It was him, I didn''t get a chance to speak to him. That''s all I was saying. Now wind your neck in you muppet.[/quote]

[:D] You set yourelf up for that. Perhaps you could wind your neck in a little....If it was him - I''m not saying it wasn''t - you would think he might have travelled with the rest of the squad, but it does make team selection a bit more interesting than it might have been.

Opening poster got it spot on , well done for posting it, I was hoping it was a wind up but it wasnt.

So no natural striker today

I think those that were ''quick to extract the urine'' aimed haphazardly at the OP, should apologise.......That is, once they''ve removed their Coco the clowns size 15 shoes from their gargantuan gobs......

The bigger man would say sorry if he was wrong

well done coops pity some city fans are to quick to jump all over other posters !

Unbelievable once again our witheringly incompetent owners have left us without striking options. How must longer must we suffer their incompetence

Stowmarket 2 out. Wealthy Chinese owners in

[quote user="The young canary"]Unbelievable once again our witheringly incompetent owners have left us without striking options. How must longer must we suffer their incompetence

Stowmarket 2 out. Wealthy Chinese owners in[/quote]You sound a bit upset Waveney - maybe you''re concerned that your main striker is off to Newcastle and that Evans will snaffle all the transfer cash again