Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Whittaker. Martin. Bassong.

Be interesting to look back at all the goals we have conceded over the last 3 seasons and see how many these 3 have played a part in/been at fault for. My guess is at least 85%. But then again i could be just ''scapegoating''..........

Go on Keith, go for the hat trick! Start another thread bashing the club! Go on my son! What a hero!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Go on Keith, go for the hat trick! Start another thread bashing the club! Go on my son! What a hero![/quote]

I think we''ve had the measure of this one for a while, FTW - you can''t say his views aren''t balanced 😉 😂

he''s right! there definitely seems to be connection between these 3 defenders and us conceding goals..

I have also noticed the firefighters are often present where there are fires..

Anybody notice the number of aircraft seen near airports?

Dumba55

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Go on Keith, go for the hat trick! Start another thread bashing the club! Go on my son! What a hero![/quote]

Is no one allowed to post anything negative, maybe the club needs bashing

Expected a reply like Howie''s. So let me ask you how many times have Olsson or Bennett been at fault/made glaring errors over the last 3 seasons? I''m struggling to think of many occasions. Or more recently Klose? It''s always, always, one of the hapless trio of Whittaker, Martin, or Bassong. But again, maybe i''m just ''scapegoating''.....

Unfair on Martin I think, but not on Whittaker and Bassong. Bassong was good 2-3 seasons ago but is way off the required level now. Whittaker, despite the way some people incomprehensibly defend him on here, is about 2 divisions out of his league and can be relied on to screw up virtually any game he''s on the pitch. Why he was given a new contract I cannot comprehend, and the fact that he''s starting ahead of Martin beggars belief.

Whittaker was not good enough 2 years ago so I agree, why another contract. How long since his last game because he wasn''t good enough? I just could not believe it when I heard they''d given him a new contract and only the board can be blamed for this

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]Go on Keith, go for the hat trick! Start another thread bashing the club! Go on my son! What a hero![/quote]

Is no one allowed to post anything negative, maybe the club needs bashing[/quote]People can post what they like mate. And anyone with a measured opinion will get a measured response. But the OP never posts anything positive about anything, and I reserve the right to call him out on it.There are plenty of fair and moderate fans moaning on here tonight, that''s because we just played like sh*t and got soundly beaten by a thoroughly average side. Whittaker starting ahead of Martin and Naismith starting as a number 9 was strange in my opinion. I''m not a ''happy clapper'', I just can''t stand people who find it impossible to say anything positive about the club they purport to ''support''.

Whittaker, Martin, Bassong..id add Turner to that also. Thats the danger of keeping the same old faces together and the reason for it by saying "well theyve been there, done that"...2 years ago City brought in a young unknown manager and his fire  gave City the momentum to squeak us through to promotion, but already there were many fans uncomfortable with to many mistakes being made in defence.To my amazement, Whitts , Martin and Bassong were kept for the entire PL campaign, and defensively we were a long way from being good enough. Now yet another season is upon us, Whitts, Martin, Bassong and Turner are still at the club..just unbelievable. I know Alex is building his own squad, I know   a  club like City dont have a money pot thats bottomless, I know to build a complete new squad  at a club like ours can take 2 or 3 years, I really didnt expect all 4 guys to all go that quickly as replacements need to come in but why, after all these seasons, are all 4 still at the club?...Its been clear to nearly all City fans for far to long that these players are not good enough, indeed not good enough anymore in a stronger, more competitive Champs division. Thats why we wont get promoted this year, thats why ive been saying ever since  last season ended 8th to 12th is our realistic place this year, far to many games such as today will  land us a mid table place.

Feedthewolf can see no wrong in anything NCFC does he reminds me of the Ipswich Idiot on UTube

Yeah, it would be really interesting Keith. So why don''t you run along, do the research, and then report back here. Hopefully it will take at least two weeks for you to perform all the relevant collation. I''m sure we will all be waiting with baited breath for more of your incredible insight.

[quote user="daly"]Feedthewolf can see no wrong in anything NCFC does he reminds me of the Ipswich Idiot on UTube[/quote]I have plenty of reservations about the way the club is run, Daly, and have voiced them on plenty of threads, on plenty of occasions. I''ll leave it up to you if you can be arsed to do more research and realise how wrong you are.

Incidentally, I would be very surprised if Whittaker will be anywhere near the team sheet (ahead of Martin or Pinto) this season after a dismal display today.

Ignoring any debate on how bad Whittaker may or may not be, the tackle for the penalty is one of the inept I have ever seen in a Norwich shirt.

Not awful in the leg-breaker sense, but I actually have no idea what he is trying to do with his challenge in that position.

What a strange post, bizarre to blame two players that did not play today. I accept the point re Whittaker, personally do not rate him and at fault for the first goal and penalty, even Radio Norfolk struggled to be diplomatic about his performance. Perhaps we need to add a back up RB to our list of required players......

Rab C didn''t think Whittaker was up to it last season and what does he do when Whittaker''s contract ends? He gives him a new one FFS. What a genius!