Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Naismith

Naismith for me came in as a ''blood and thunder'' signing that would chase down every lost cause and pull games by the scruff of their neck- he''s ended up being more of a ''tomato juice and a wobble board'' signing.

You can see a higher-level thought process in his play, but his legs just aren''t in it I think. ''A quick touch past the defender and ahh pish I''ve lost the thing, I bet it''s that Murphy boys fault''

There''s time for everyone to improve but if there was ever a sign that Lafferty isn''t considered a real NCFC asset it was today.

I''ve properly gone off this guy now. I was willing to wait and let him have a pre season and see how he gels in our side playing against poorer opposition but he''s just not been up for it.

This isn''t just a case of him showing poor touches, he''s not chasing or working at all. I don''t like the way he conducts himself on the pitch at all either and this is coming from someone who absolutely loved Holt''s antics. His constant yelling at our younger players after a mistake, diving, the crotch fondling incident v WBA, his reaction when rightly subbed, angrily spitting and swearing under his breath like constantly etc

Hardly inspiring like Holt was, he''s more like the sulky, nasty, ball hogging kid with a short fuse who loses his rag if ever third pass isn''t to him from a school team than the leader we thought we were getting

I like him as a player but he''s becoming harder and harder to defend at the moment. So ineffective.

Time for spell in the bench, every player has to earn his place and AN has to be big enough to say despite paying 8m for him I have to lose abit of face here infront of the board.

It must be in his contract that AN must play him! I would have dropped or benched him weeks ago.

Doesn''t want to be here - get rid, and get rid quickly!! Pritchard or Maddison can do his job!!

I wouldn''t actually assume that his inclusion was contractual as that would be ridiculously weak management but agree with a point made by another poster that the situation with Naismith could be the downfall of Alex Neil.

If he continues to select him without any massive sign of improved performances then results are likely to suffer as I maintain that this player has a detrimental effect upon the team and the way the team plays.

Impact sub at best. Sell.

No doubt we have not seen the best of this player by some way, and the reported interest from Moyes suggests that there is more in his locker, but I''ve seen enough.