Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Naismith

Would love to see what he does in training to keep warranting a start.

He had a decent game on his debut vs Liverpool.

Put in a good 45 vs Newcastle at home linking well with Mbokani.

Played well vs Blackburn but from judging the rest of Blackburns games plenty of other players have done the same because they are awfull.

Caller & Rob Butler said on canary call that he doesn''t look commited to the cause and I think that''s spot on.

I always thought when he was at Everton he was a player who gave his all, was a fighter, someone you would want in a relegation fight. He isn''t. Just doesn''t really look that interested. Such a shame we spent so much money on him.

Hopefully once Pritchard is back he takes his place or maybe see what Maddison can do in his place.

Please Moyes come in for him.

Definitely worse than the ginger Pele up there!

Sib was on par with big Dave and many others!

Has taken RVW''s crown as iur worst signing ever. Even at this level he brings literally nothing to the table

Would AN be playing him if he was someone else''s signing (eg Neil Adams)?

Probably not.

Our performances have gradually deteriorated since he was signed.

To a certain extent we started last season in the Premier league with a degree of passing flowing football. It didn''t always come off results wise but it had some credit.

Except for odd-moments, like the build up to the goal in the derby game, it''s now all a bit Championship hit-and-rush stuff ... a bit like Naismith''s overall game.

I said last week after the Ipswich game that his presence in the side was detrimental to our attacking style and intent. It seems that nothing changed today.

Impact sub at best for us, failing a transfer out.

Scapegoat? ... You bet as neither do I like his niggley, abrasive attitude which certainly doesn''t work in our favour.

Broadstairs, I''m glad someone else has noticed hid niggle, abrasive attitude towards our own younger players!

I would blame him for today.....that falls at the manager''s door for the idiotic decision to play him as a striker.

The bigger worry is that he is cr@p in his favoured position.

...and its one that his inclusion also forces Hoolahan out wider to the left.

Next game ...Hoolahan in the no.10 role....with Pritchard to the left??

[quote user="shaunieboy77"]Does he fall into the " Bad Apple " category?[/quote]I don''t know about that. But he definitely falls into the "bad footballer" category.

I hope Moyes is still interested. Even if there''s no time to bring in another striker now, bank the money and use it in January. There are plenty of others who can play his position better.

But I''ve said before, he''s AN''s man and selling him will require him to eat a slice of humble pie.

he probably realised quite quickly after singing we are a tin pot yokel club with no ambition and no real chance of staying in the top flight

he probably doesnt want to be here, but no one wants to pay close to what we did for him, lets face it hes a 5 mill player at best, no ones going to come in with equal or more than what we paid

[quote user="Fuzzar"]I hope Moyes is still interested. Even if there''s no time to bring in another striker now, bank the money and use it in January. There are plenty of others who can play his position better.

But I''ve said before, he''s AN''s man and selling him will require him to eat a slice of humble pie.[/quote]

Spot on Fuzzar. Hopefully he''s big enough to accept that and start playing Pritchard/Maddison in that role. Anything we can get from him is a bonus for us.

[quote user="iron_stan"]he probably realised quite quickly after singing we are a tin pot yokel club with no ambition and no real chance of staying in the top flight

he probably doesnt want to be here, but no one wants to pay close to what we did for him, lets face it hes a 5 mill player at best, no ones going to come in with equal or more than what we paid[/quote]If we''re such a tin pot yokel club, why don''t you f**k off and support f**king Man United? No Norwich fan would talk about their own club and their own fine city in that way. You are not a Norwich City supporter, and even if you say you are you''re an absolute embarrassment.

It''s not our club, we have a fine city and a great club, but some players like Naismith doesn''t respect it enough o give it his all.

I''m dissapointed in him and I bet he''s the type of player who will criticise every aspect of our club and city once he''s moved on!

Please well ASAP!

You only have to look at how long it took him to sign and how much convincing he needed to move to wonder how much he really wants to be here, even less now we are in the champ.

Hoolahan & Pritchard +1 other (Brady, Canos, Murphy, Naismith) Probably need some pace in that 3rd spot and that ain''t Naismith.

I hoped Sunderland bought him earlier, but couldn''t really believe that a PL club could be interested in him. Everton did one h...of a deal to sell such a not good player for unbelievable £8m! As said earlier in this thread he must really be outstanding in training to be a ever present in the line up.

Not a good passer, not fast, not good technique, not a good header and do not impress with his descision making either. can''t see where he can fit in, not a striker, not a midfielder, not a winger, not a support man. At the minute I can''t see him being a player to lift this team, but more of a liability. Alex Neil must sort this out.

Like many posters on this and other threads, I''d love to see us recover our outlay by selling him to Sunderland but, as with RVW, there is not a cat in hells chance of us getting more than a small fraction back, if indeed, we can shift him at all

This current recruitment debacle goes to confirm what a total incompetence exists in the club when it comes to identifying new players and getting them signed. So many of our recent year signings fall into the "total failure" bracket and I am not talking about youngsters who we might take a punt on for the future. I am referring to established players who we can look at and assess before coughing up. But we get in a corner at the end of the window and finish up making expensive panic buys of any carp that''s available. RVW, Hooper, Naismith, who will it be this week?

[quote user="JF"]Has taken RVW''s crown as iur worst signing ever. Even at this level he brings literally nothing to the table[/quote]

"Literally brings nothing to the table" ? Did we pay 8 million for a waiter?

He does score goals but not many for us, an amazing similarity with RVW but that''s their fault, right?

And our next 8 million striker is going to be nothing like that, even though he''s our 301st choice?

Was played in a position today that is not his best as was Brady. I would prefer to judge Naismith on his performance against Blackburn and his hat trick last season. And Brady on his performance against Italy.

I am not bothered about us signing anybody, more interested in getting the best out of the players we''ve got.

Booing after a draw puts pressure on the players and talking about getting rid of players and managers is ridiculous after weve lost our first game.

Yer today he wasn''t in his "best" position but he''s been pretty awfull in his "best" position.

And come off it we can''t judge him on a hart rick he scored for Everton a year ago.

So if you don''t think we need new players we need get beat outta players we have are you blaming alex neil then ?

[quote user="Move Klose"]Yer today he wasn''t in his "best" position but he''s been pretty awfull in his "best" position.

And come off it we can''t judge him on a hart rick he scored for Everton a year ago.

So if you don''t think we need new players we need get beat outta players we have are you blaming alex neil then ?[/quote]

Any performance is the manager''s responsibility but no I''m not blaming him. Its his first away defeat in this league and sometimes you have to learn from your mistakes.

I don''t think he''ll play Naismith in that position again. The Brady position is one i was concerned about before the game. Alex must believe that his cover in midfield is better than his cover at left back.

Keeping Brady is a fantastic achievement but the manager must have faith in Toffolo. Olsson could still be sold to a foreign team so we need to be comfortable in that position.

We know the players can perform but Olsson being injured has had a bad effect on the team.