Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

The captain speaks!

Johnny Howson tonight:

''We want to put it right''

How many times did we hear that from captain Martin last season.

Nothing changes, same old same old! Says everything about Carrow Road, it''s owners, the board and management!

I''ll excuse Mr Moxey, let''s see how ruthless he can be!

[quote user="City 2nd"]Johnny Howson tonight:

Nothing changes, same old same old! Says everything about Carrow Road, it''s owners, the board and management!

I''ll excuse Mr Moxey, let''s see how ruthless he can be![/quote]It''s like the f**king Walking Dead in here tonight, I can''t keep fighting them off on my own.

It''s like the f**king Walking Dead in here tonight, I can''t keep fighting them off on my own.

But like AN and his team of deadbeats then FTW!

FTW, I would argue that the average zombie has a greater mental capacity that most of the Binner tosspots on here tonight.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="City 2nd"]Johnny Howson tonight:

I''ll excuse Mr Moxey, let''s see how ruthless he can be![/quote]It''s like the f**king Walking Dead in here tonight, I can''t keep fighting them off on my own.[/quote]

I know, 1 loss - ONE loss! 😂

[quote user="The young canary"]It was like the walking dead on the pitch today if you had bothered turning up to the game[/quote]You must remember young ''un that anybody who went today and comes on here to voice their displeasure are obviously Binners !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The young canary"]It was like the walking dead on the pitch today if you had bothered turning up to the game[/quote]You must remember young ''un that anybody who went today and comes on here to voice their displeasure are obviously Binners ![/quote]Not at all, Tilly - just the usual suspects who only show up to complain after we have lost or played badly.

I can see both Andrew''s and FeedTheWolf''s different points of view here - I tend to get annoyed on here when everyone crawls out of the woodwork just to have a pop and anyone who thinks binners aren''t posting on here trying to inflame the bad/Ill feeling must be absolutely bloody mad - of course they are! And I suspect more than you think. But at the same time, I can understand regular sincere posters on here disappointed with the loss, it doesn''t make them binners whatsoever - perhaps I''m not so shocked about the result as for some nagging reason I had a bad feeling about this game all day.

One loss yes but I would say, with the squad we have, a 3 nil defeat to Birmingham is pretty unacceptable. Had we played them in the cup last year and lost, people would be going nuts.

The results so far have masked over the poor performances, I said that after Ipswich. We''re stuck with a stubborn manager who seems unable to change his ways, despite his young age.

Feedthewolf wrote the following post at 2016-08-28 3:47 AM:

Not at all, Tilly - just the usual suspects who only show up to complain after we have lost or played badly.

I''ll put the question to you again FTW, were you there, where you at Blackburn. You''re quick to lament thes who were and who show their displeasure as ''binners'', but I would suggest that you are the armchair binner!

When you have something sensible to offer the forum after actually attending a match, do so, otherwise why font you just fcuk off.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The young canary"]It was like the walking dead on the pitch today if you had bothered turning up to the game[/quote]You must remember young ''un that anybody who went today and comes on here to voice their displeasure are obviously Binners ![/quote]You do know that that''s Waveney??

[quote user="City 2nd"]Feedthewolf wrote the following post at 2016-08-28 3:47 AM:

Not at all, Tilly - just the usual suspects who only show up to complain after we have lost or played badly.

I''ll put the question to you again FTW, were you there, where you at Blackburn. You''re quick to lament thes who were and who show their displeasure as ''binners'', but I would suggest that you are the armchair binner!

When you have something sensible to offer the forum after actually attending a match, do so, otherwise why font you just fcuk off.[/quote]

Have missed one home league game in seven years.

Wasn''t at Blackburn or Birmingham as I have been busy planning my wedding, I hope that''s alright with you.

Let me say this again, very slowly and clearly.

I am not having a go at genuine fans voicing their dissatisfaction with yesterday''s result, with Neil''s tactics, with the board, with whatever. I agree with some of their sentiments, and respectfully disagree with others. I have had plenty of perfectly reasonable conversations on here with many people, and will continue to do so.

What really irks me is the handful of posters who ONLY show up on here to start multiple negative threads when we lose, and are nowhere to be seen when we win. As long as they keep doing it, I will keep calling them out for it, simple as that.

Normal service is resumed, let''s talk football.

It''s not just one result though is it?

It''s not just the usual suspects either. It''s most of us by the looks of it.

Yesterday''s performance was the culmination of a disappointing and underwhelming start to the season by one of the most expensive and highly paid squads in this league. We have not played like one of the favourites to go up by some distance.

Being taken to the cleaners by a Birmingham side who are no more than decent occupants of that league and have a limited budget defies all the expectations that us supporters have reasonably built up with regards to our success or otherwise for the season.

This follows on from a derby performance which has been our worst for years. They actually thought they deserved the win for the first time in about 8-9 games. Perhaps they were correct.

It''s early days in a long season and the loss of points away from home is far from being a disaster.

The performance was a disaster though and it topped an uninspiring start to the campaign with far too many of the old shortcomings continuing to exist.

If we cannot complain about such a display against such a team, when last year we were often playing better against far superior outfits, then what can we complain about?

All in the garden is not rosy yet. The international break comes at the right time so let''s hope we emerge from it stronger and performing up to the levels we have been anticipating all Summer.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]It''s not just one result though is it?

It''s not just the usual suspects either. It''s most of us by the looks of it.

Yesterday''s performance was the culmination of a disappointing and underwhelming start to the season by one of the most expensive and highly paid squads in this league. We have not played like one of the favourites to go up by some distance.

Being taken to the cleaners by a Birmingham side who are no more than decent occupants of that league and have a limited budget defies all the expectations that us supporters have reasonably built up with regards to our success or otherwise for the season.

This follows on from a derby performance which has been our worst for years. They actually thought they deserved the win for the first time in about 8-9 games. Perhaps they were correct.

It''s early days in a long season and the loss of points away from home is far from being a disaster.

The performance was a disaster though and it topped an uninspiring start to the campaign with far too many of the old shortcomings continuing to exist.

If we cannot complain about such a display against such a team, when last year we were often playing better against far superior outfits, then what can we complain about?

All in the garden is not rosy yet. The international break comes at the right time so let''s hope we emerge from it stronger and performing up to the levels we have been anticipating all Summer.[/quote]This kind of illustrates my point. There are plenty of well-reasoned and fair-minded posters such as yourself who are increasingly frustrated and angry about our current situation, and that''s absolutely worthy of debate. It''s just a shame that these debates tend to be dominated by a handful of people who seem to delight in stirring up s**t when we lose or things are going badly, but then completely disappear when things are going well.For the record, I don''t disagree with anything in your post. The next few weeks will be pivotal, and it will be interesting to see how fans and players respond if our form doesn''t pick up markedly after the international break. Hopefully a few key players back from injury, a strengthened forward line, and an acceptance from Neil that some players are simply not cutting the mustard and must be dropped, will be sufficient to see us pick up again. Two home wins on the bounce and we should be comfortably in the top six.

I share the same views as you, FTW. If I get pissed off on here, it''s not with those I see on this message board day in day out, whom you know their anger or disappointment is genuine - it''s these utter weirdos that turn up only to stir shit. Some will be genuine and just like a moan, their choice, but make no mistake, newsflash!, we actually DO get binners on here trying to stir shit and I will fire a few f***s into them if necessary - it''s called loyalty to your club, your tribe if you like. I think it says everything when you can''t differentiate between who''s on here from the scum trying to cause supporter division/ill feeling, and those ''fans'' that just like coming on here to moan about what I assume (?) they love. A tricky one but I know exactly where you''re coming from, best of luck with the wedding 👍